News: GTA 6 will feature a female protagonist

Superstar
Daps
I missed Trevor being not from harlem, how?

Like most of the conversations he has involve sex with a dude. At first they play it like a joke but the more the characters explain themselves, the more he brings up his history of smashing dudes. Plus Michael mentions it during a car ride with Trevor. When Lamar, Franklin, and Trevor are in the 18 wheeler Trevor offers Lamar a handjob. Dude was gay af.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Like most of the conversations he has involve sex with a dude. At first they play it like a joke but the more the characters explain themselves, the more he brings up his history of smashing dudes. Plus Michael mentions it during a car ride with Trevor. When Lamar, Franklin, and Trevor are in the 18 wheeler Trevor offers Lamar a handjob. Dude was gay af.
Idr any of that shyt. Damn that’s nasty

Superstar
Daps
Idr any of that shyt. Damn that’s nasty

I missed out on it cause I didn’t really use him like the the first time I played through the story. I’m going through it now on ps5 and doing all his missions. Dude scummy as fukk lol. I just now learned he can take hitchhikers to a cannibal cult in the mountains.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I missed out on it cause I didn’t really use him like the the first time I played through the story. I’m going through it now on ps5 and doing all his missions. Dude scummy as fukk lol. I just now learned he can take hitchhikers to a cannibal cult in the mountains.
I never did that. I rushed thru his shyt. Thought he was lame. Dusty methhead

Superstar
Daps
Treavor was CLEARLY bi-sexual all throughout the game why NOW y'all just picking up on that??!:heh::what: what the fukk!?

I really didn’t use him unless I absolutely had to, my first go-round. This time I’m doing everything for everybody. I knew he was fukked up but goddamn lol. Most of his shyt is funny though. I just hate switching to him and he’s in the middle of a 3-4 star police chase.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really didn’t use him unless I absolutely had to, my first go-round. This time I’m doing everything for everybody. I knew he was fukked up but goddamn lol. Most of his shyt is funny though. I just switching to him and he’s in the middle of a 3-4 star police chase.

:pachaha: Treavor was just purefukkery personified that's all I took him as... I usually just mained Franklyn... :manny: