New York Squatter Gets The Homeowner Arrested For Changing Locks šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Saw this story of a guy who made a business of squatting on the squatters.

Home owners contact him when they have a squatter they canā€™t get rid of. They have a fake lease, utilities on etc. the cops will not do anything. Itā€™s a civil matter

What he does is gets a legit lease from the actual
Homeowner. Waits until the squatters leave the house then he moves in :mjlol: Puts all of their shyt out on the street. They come back and are of course outraged. He dares them to call the cops. Most donā€™t. They take the L and move on. The ones that do then have to show the cops their lease. He shows them his and also has the homeowner come up there with the deed

87e057fc363e56516b9d7a64ace0f4e1.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this made me moved closer to the right. If the law changes in the favor of the property owner I can see the libs talking about "the rich is kicking out tenets when they have no where to go!". These are loopholes that needs to be patched up. My hispanic friend from high-school use to jump from living house to house every year. I asked him one day why that's the case and he straight up told me his fam pays the initial rent deposit then they would refuse to pay and ride it out as long as they can and move before the owner goes through the eviction process. He also said somthing about there being a law that they cant cant get kicked out during the winter months which extends their stay. That whole fam did a rinse and repate for years. I figured it was somthing seeing as his mom was a single parent and was only a housekeeper and survived with 4 kids.

As a landlord you should ask prospective tenants proof that they've paid rent for a year.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Saw this story of a guy who made a business of squatting on the squatters.

Home owners contact him when they have a squatter they canā€™t get rid of. They have a fake lease, utilities on etc. the cops will not do anything. Itā€™s a civil matter

What he does is gets a legit lease from the actual
Homeowner. Waits until the squatters leave the house then he moves in :mjlol: Puts all of their shyt out on the street. They come back and are of course outraged. He dares them to call the cops. Most donā€™t. They take the L and move on. The ones that do then have to show the cops their lease. He shows them his and also has the homeowner come up there with the deed

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If i had this problem as a landlord

*knows id go in the attic and disable the hvac system*

*knows id get my ___ to ____ *

Feel bad for folks who dont got ___ that would be itchin to handle that for em :rudy:

If you ever become victim to this become a ā€œhandymanā€ that needs to turn off water and power for long hours at a time to do your ā€œrepairā€

would be a shame if the front door become ā€œdamagedā€ and you needed to take it off the hinges to ā€œrepairā€ itā€¦ and then the repairs ran into an ā€œissueā€ and parts were hard to find

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I understand you got other shyt going on, but you ain't do much as SEEN yo crib in over 30 days...i could understand a homeless person moving in that bytch real quick.

At least have somebody go check on it every once in a while..

:francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
my husband and I are getting ready to renovate the entire Hollis Queens house and there are tenants on the top floor...we are getting ready for a battle b/c as soon as we notified them to vacate they are going to stop paying and squat.

we are getting an attorney to handle all of that...it is recommended that you get a lawyer never do it yourself...any of the process.

because of this lady's story and many more there is bipartisanship on the bill introduced to define what is a "tenant" b/c on the current law there is no definition and is a loophole
Great job being prepared!!!

An attorney, I think even leasing through a rental company makes all the difference.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
If i had this problem as a landlord

*knows id go in the attic and disable the hvac system*

*knows id get my ___ to ____ *

Feel bad for folks who dont got ___ that would be itchin to handle that for em :rudy:

If you ever become victim to this become a ā€œhandymanā€ that needs to turn off water and power for long hours at a time to do your ā€œrepairā€

would be a shame if the front door become ā€œdamagedā€ and you needed to take it off the hinges to ā€œrepairā€ itā€¦ and then the repairs ran into an ā€œissueā€ and parts were hard to find
We had one go the the health department and report the shyt. They force you to fix shyt that the squatter is breaking. No fukkin lie. They also like to break shyt and take you to appeals court claiming that you "retaliated" if you try to fix the shyt and have to turn off utilities to do so.

They claim harassment when you show up and call the police.

Lowest lifeforms on the planet.

They do this to file appeal after appeal and the shyt can take over a year and they run up water bills on purpose sometimes. One left me with a 8,000 water bill.

I have a property in a blue state that does not give a fukk about people that get their shyt stolen.

This is a fukking crime plain and simple.

I don't give a fukk the circumstances. Theft is theft.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
were going to pretend the "landlords are evil" rhetoric comes from the right?

Squatter's rights are a thing in every state since the beginning of this nation.

The landlords are evil "rhetoric" didn't come because of the left. It came because greedy people hoarding more property than they could ever need for themselves have created a housing crisis that makes it difficult for tens of millions of people to afford a place to live, and tens of millions of others to work multiple jobs or sacrifice basic essentials (healthier food, health care, better education for their kids) because they have to pay so much to rent.

It's amazing that in the nation with more assets than any other nation on Earth, with more livable space than any other nation on Earth, we still have enormous issues with hardworking people who still can't afford a place to live solely because so many other people who don't work nearly as hard can use accumulated assets to distort the market and fukk them over.

If the left disappeared tomorrow, do you think more people would be able to afford their own place to live and landlords would become more beloved?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
As far as the OP is concerned, that's insane. And those laws need to be changed, immediately.

If I decide to go on a 3 month vacation, come back, and now some people broke into my house, used up my things, and claim they have a right to live there -- rent-free, I should have the right to put a bullet in them. Leg or arm.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
We had one go the the health department and report the shyt. They force you to fix shyt that the squatter is breaking. No fukkin lie. They also like to break shyt and take you to appeals court claiming that you "retaliated" if you try to fix the shyt and have to turn off utilities to do so.

They claim harassment when you show up and call the police.

Lowest lifeforms on the planet.

They do this to file appeal after appeal and the shyt can take over a year and they run up water bills on purpose sometimes. One left me with a 8,000 water bill.

I have a property in a blue state that does not give a fukk about people that get their shyt stolen.

This is a fukking crime plain and simple.

I don't give a fukk the circumstances. Theft is theft.
That's wild
Sorry my dude