New York Squatter Gets The Homeowner Arrested For Changing Locks 😭😭😭😭

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is some dumb shyt, I guess the original law was made to protect tenants from being kicked out without due process, but they're allowing these stupid abuses for at least 15 years.
yeah, laws need to be updated because as usual when you give mufukkaz an inch, they take a mile.

Shoulda shot his mufukkin ass

Mega

Superstar
Daps
As far as the OP is concerned, that's insane. And those laws need to be changed, immediately.

If I decide to go on a 3 month vacation, come back, and now some people broke into my house, used up my things, and claim they have a right to live there -- rent-free, I should have the right to put a bullet in them. Leg or arm.
Yup
I think the only way to protect yourself from this scenario is to have alarms and security cameras setup around your home.

Once the cameras catch them breaking into your home it then becomes a B&E charge
. Then the police can arrest them because it’s a criminal charge.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yup
I think the only way to protect yourself from this scenario is to have alarms and security cameras setup around your home.

Once the cameras catch them breaking into your home it then becomes a B&E charge

Let nikkaz and messicans start squatting rich mufukkaz homes and see how quick da lawz get changed :mjpls:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this story of a guy who made a business of squatting on the squatters.

Home owners contact him when they have a squatter they can’t get rid of. They have a fake lease, utilities on etc. the cops will not do anything. It’s a civil matter

What he does is gets a legit lease from the actual
Homeowner. Waits until the squatters leave the house then he moves in :mjlol: Puts all of their shyt out on the street. They come back and are of course outraged. He dares them to call the cops. Most don’t. They take the L and move on. The ones that do then have to show the cops their lease. He shows them his and also has the homeowner come up there with the deed
He got a YouTube channel??:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Squatter's rights are a thing in every state since the beginning of this nation.

The landlords are evil "rhetoric" didn't come because of the left. It came because greedy people hoarding more property than they could ever need for themselves have created a housing crisis that makes it difficult for tens of millions of people to afford a place to live, and tens of millions of others to work multiple jobs or sacrifice basic essentials (healthier food, health care, better education for their kids) because they have to pay so much to rent.

It's amazing that in the nation with more assets than any other nation on Earth, with more livable space than any other nation on Earth, we still have enormous issues with hardworking people who still can't afford a place to live solely because so many other people who don't work nearly as hard can use accumulated assets to distort the market and fukk them over.

If the left disappeared tomorrow, do you think more people would be able to afford their own place to live and landlords would become more beloved?

So...work hard, buy a house, have a family, buy a bigger house for your growing family.

Then just give your shyt away to a lazy thief that feels entitled to your property because you "have more than you need".

Nobody is forcing you to rent an expensive ass place.

Mexicans come to the USA 15-20 to a fukking apartment and stack money snd start businesses and buy property and bring more over.

Utter nonsense man.

Just sounds like a bunch of entitled, defeated, jaded whining.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Also- I think an important thing is to have an alarm system.

When these “squatters” enter a home and the alarm goes off, they don’t have the code for the alarm panel and they don’t have the phone password that the owner set up with the alarm company. That’s like an official sign that they are not the owner or tenant and are breaking in.
The alarm company will alert the police and send them there, or they’ll at least call you when the alarm goes off.

You cannot leave your property empty for an extended amount of time and not have an alarm system!!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yup

Yep I just said this!

You gotta have an alarm system.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Also- I think an important thing is to have an alarm system.

When these “squatters” enter a home and the alarm goes off, they don’t have the code for the alarm panel and they don’t have the phone password that the owner set up with the alarm company. That’s like an official sign that they are not the owner or tenant and are breaking in.
The alarm company will alert the police and send them there, or they’ll at least call you when the alarm goes off.

You cannot leave your property empty for an extended amount of time and not have an alarm system!!

I don't set my shyt normally unless we are away, but :leon: on this idea.

We don't really have a problem like that in my area compared to others

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Yep I just said this!

You gotta have an alarm system.
Yes.

This is the way.

I have power and broadband in my spots.

Ring cams, no trespassing signs and motion detectors. Linked to local PD.

I also get landscapers to take photos after work is done each time.

I put the house in an LLC in Delaware or Florida to hide my info.

The squatters have gotten smart enough to find the owners in city hall.

Keep your taxes paid and turn off the water and lock the meter if you can.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So...work hard, buy a house, have a family, buy a bigger house for your growing family.

Then just give your shyt away to a lazy thief that feels entitled to your property because you "have more than you need".

Nobody is forcing you to rent an expensive ass place.

Mexicans come to the USA 15-20 to a fukking apartment and stack money snd start businesses and buy property and bring more over.

Utter nonsense man.

Just sounds like a bunch of entitled, defeated, jaded whining.

It's interesting - your scenario claims just a couple of properties...but your other comments suggest that you actually own a few more than that. How many have you actually owned at the most?

No one told you to give the property away to a squatter. I'm saying that if you had sold it to people who could live in it rather than just allowing them to lay vacant, then it wouldn't be an issue. All of these vacant, Air B&B, and non-owner occupied properties across the nation are the primary reason that housing is so unaffordable for average hardworking people.

That's literally what the squatter rights' laws were created. You think your hardworking family's "right" to multiple properties is more important than some other hardworking person's right to just one. This isn't a new concept, the squatter's rights laws go back hundreds of years and exist in every single state in the country.

Hell, forget hundreds of years, let's talk thousands of years. The Bible has explicit rules on why Israel needs to ensure that every family has the right to at least one property, regardless of poverty, regardless of debt. It's a basic human right that people need a place to live, and those who hoard homes for their own profit at the expense of other people poorer than them are a major reason that right is in jeopardy.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't set my shyt normally unless we are away, but :leon: on this idea.

We don't really have a problem like that in my area compared to others
Same in my area and I’ve definitely forgotten to leave my alarm set if I’m only away for a couple nights, but I’ll definitely set the alarm if I’m leaving town.

Hell my uncle and aunt have been away for at least a month and they didn’t set their damn alarm even though they’re are literally across the country!

They just send me over to check it out every once in a while :skip:

But if you’re in an area where squatting is going on, you gotta have an alarm system

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
No one told you to give the property away to a squatter. I'm saying that if you had sold it to people who could live in it rather than just allowing it to lay vacant, then it wouldn't be an issue. All of these vacant, Air B&B, and non-owner occupied properties across the nation are the primary reason that housing is so unaffordable for average hardworking people.

That's literally what the squatter rights' laws were created. You think your hardworking family's "right" to multiple properties is more important than some other hardworking person's right to just one. This isn't a new concept, the squatter's rights laws go back hundreds of years and exist in every single state in the country.

Hell, forget hundreds of years, let's talk thousands of years. The Bible has explicit rules on why Israel needs to ensure that every family has the right to at least one property, regardless of poverty, regardless of debt. It's a basic human right that people need a place to live, and those who hoard homes for their own profit at the expense of other people poorer than them are a major reason that right is in jeopardy.
Thanks for the reply.

I respectfully disagree with you.

Those laws are archaic and don't apply to modern times.

My family (heirs) does have a birthright to my estate, vacant or occupied.

My family is more important than yours. You're lying or insane to put strangers ahead of your blood.

I do agree that venture/ real estate capitalists need to be regulated as with any monopoly or unethical business practice.

I fight for home owners and decent hardworking people.