New York Squatter Gets The Homeowner Arrested For Changing Locks 😭😭😭😭

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That verbose clown that you're responding to is basically saying that you should have no ambition if you're black. That's the worst type of negro right there. The time he's taking to writing these dissertations, pocket watching, and pontificating online could be better spent trying to figure out how to get his finances up.

You're so full of shyt. That's the opposite of what I said. I listed numerous ways to make money legitimately, I just said you shouldn't fukk over people poorer than you to do it.

And the crazy shyt is that you were hating on rich black folk back when you claimed they were Democrats. In fact, you are constantly hating on Democrats and propping up Republicans and Trump on some disingenuous, "I hate Trump but.....I wouldn't vote for Trump but...."

You can't have a party whose loudest voices are upper middle class whites, and bougie negros that are winning but still have a never ending list of grievances. When the mascots for your party can be a pink and blue haired they/them, or an insufferable fat black woman with a septum ring you deserve to lose.

He's all of what you said in addition to being a c00n. He's one of those rich elite people that co-opt and profit off of the pain of lower class black folks. Just like Colin Kaepernick, and a bunch of other rich nikkas.

That's what happens when you allow white liberals and their whitewashed negro shills to pull your strings. You go crazy trying to find racism in everything.

What was objectively racist is Biden telling nikkas that they're not black if they don't vote for him.

Anybody listening to these muthaphuckas is an idiot. The biggest reason Democrats will lose is culture war. The democrat party has turned into an anti American, anti science, self-righteous, hypocritical, lying ass cult. And they won't stop fukking with people's kids.

Intersectionality. Applied postmodernism. Critical Race Theory. Queer Theory. Gender studies. The list goes on and on.

Thank criminal justice reform and activist DAs that a lot of y'all love to cape for.

It played out exactly how Biden and the Democrats wanted it to play out. Why do anything of substance for black folks when they can keep y'all in a permanent state of fear and depravition so y'all can continue voting for them because the alternative is those evil republicans that want to put black folks back in chains. nikkas don't even understand how power works and how the democrats keep playing y'all. Brother Malcolm already told y'all nikkas about these white liberals and bougie negros that front like they're in favor of the betterment of black folks.

nikkas insist on being the bottom bytch and useful idiots for democrat party.

Oh shut the fukk up. They're going to get slaughtered for a whole host of reasons and none of it have anything to do with what you typed.
They're going to lose because of all the divisive culture war bullshyt like CRT, reparations, defund the police, etc. They're going to also lose because of all the lying and politicizing the COVID lockdowns. The economy is fukked. Joe Biden is Weekend At Bernie's status. Kamala Harris is a fool. The democrat party is now known as the party of trannys, weirdos, sexual deviants, bitter loser academics, lazy people that feel entitled to other's labor and property, coddled aspiring communist, criminal lovers, and people with perpetual grievances that hate their own country. OP, you're right at home in the democrat tent - that's where you belong.

And no, black people did not get Biden elected. Black people did what they've always done and voted mindlessly in large numbers for any name with a "D" after it. The crackkka even said that y'all ain't black if you don't vote for him.

Trump is showing y'all how to use the bully pulpit. Trump is a piece of shyt among other things but Obama was too timid and p*ssy during his terms. Only time Obama showed any backbone is going to bat for gays and trannies.

Trump is kinda right on this.

It seems like world leaders are scared of Trump.

Biden said the number priority for his administration is tranny rights.

At least you're self aware enough to admit that your suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. That shyt is not healthy.

A crashing economy won't necessarily get rid of Trump anyways because people know who are the ones dragging their feet. If they think the economy crashing will get rid of Trump then they are in for another rude awakening. People aren't as dumb as the left think they are. People know who are the ones cynically politicizing this shyt.

Get him the fukk up outta here :camby:
It's a shame that the two options are either him or Trump. Either way I'm not voting for Biden. It is what it is.

That's bullshyt. Hopefully she'll have a greater appreciation for her country now.
Biden is really "Weekends At Bernie's " status getting his strings pulled. Biden is such a fukking brain dead idiot.

Biden should not cancel student loans. He should have never campaigned on that anyway. Imagine being a high school graduate or a blue collar person and having to contribute to paying off the student loan of the type of classist people that look down on you?

I hate Trump but sometimes I'm at peace with that muthaphucka winning.

Trump is going to get more of the black vote this time around.

I've never voted for a republican in my life. But this year is going to be different with the midterms. I'm going to vote my interests first instead of only along party lines.

I'd vote for Nimrata before I vote for Biden.

You're right-wing on culture issues, and you're right-wing on race isues, and you're right-wing on economic issues, but you're not a Republican. Right. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Family Man also called Black people lazy and said there was no problem with aligning with White supremacists (he literally said he would vote for Nikki Haley over a Democrat). He got exposed in this thread:

Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

He's not wrong. He's was right then and he would be right now.
Every great black leader has made that same revelation.
Malcolm X has consistently called nikkas out for their handout mentality and their dependence on the welfare state instead of doing for self. Y'all hoe ass typing and tweeting ass nikkas finna cancel Minister X now?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Some folks in LA seem to have found a solution for their area. Home inspectors only have to give 24 hours notice and have legal authority to enter the house and make changes. Here is a video of the group. The squatter calls police and they police just stand and watch as the inspectors set up a porta potty, enter the home change the locks and start boarding up windows. The squatters left. Looks like this could turn into a lucrative business elsewhere.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus