New York Squatter Gets The Homeowner Arrested For Changing Locks 😭😭😭😭

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Saw this story of a guy who made a business of squatting on the squatters.

Home owners contact him when they have a squatter they can’t get rid of. They have a fake lease, utilities on etc. the cops will not do anything. It’s a civil matter

What he does is gets a legit lease from the actual
Homeowner. Waits until the squatters leave the house then he moves in :mjlol: Puts all of their shyt out on the street. They come back and are of course outraged. He dares them to call the cops. Most don’t. They take the L and move on. The ones that do then have to show the cops their lease. He shows them his and also has the homeowner come up there with the deed
I love the play

:dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Saw this story of a guy who made a business of squatting on the squatters.

Home owners contact him when they have a squatter they can’t get rid of. They have a fake lease, utilities on etc. the cops will not do anything. It’s a civil matter

What he does is gets a legit lease from the actual
Homeowner. Waits until the squatters leave the house then he moves in :mjlol: Puts all of their shyt out on the street. They come back and are of course outraged. He dares them to call the cops. Most don’t. They take the L and move on. The ones that do then have to show the cops their lease. He shows them his and also has the homeowner come up there with the deed
I fux with this.

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It's interesting - your scenario claims just a couple of properties...but your other comments suggest that you actually own a few more than that. How many have you actually owned at the most?

No one told you to give the property away to a squatter. I'm saying that if you had sold it to people who could live in it rather than just allowing them to lay vacant, then it wouldn't be an issue. All of these vacant, Air B&B, and non-owner occupied properties across the nation are the primary reason that housing is so unaffordable for average hardworking people.

That's literally what the squatter rights' laws were created. You think your hardworking family's "right" to multiple properties is more important than some other hardworking person's right to just one. This isn't a new concept, the squatter's rights laws go back hundreds of years and exist in every single state in the country.

Hell, forget hundreds of years, let's talk thousands of years. The Bible has explicit rules on why Israel needs to ensure that every family has the right to at least one property, regardless of poverty, regardless of debt. It's a basic human right that people need a place to live, and those who hoard homes for their own profit at the expense of other people poorer than them are a major reason that right is in jeopardy.

I don't want to disclose how many properties I own. But, I will say that I'm not a real estate company nor do I own multi-fams with 4+ units.

I worked hard and spent 22 years building and moving around the country. I actually rent for fair value and often lower to Black families that have spotty history.

I will also add that the lower income people tend to be the most decent.

It's the wealthier people and fake balling people that don't pay and take advantage of me and I have to evict them as they destroy my property.

You can't make me believe that somehow I need to consider selling my assets due to someone else "needing" it...

Wouldn't that make them landlords too if they decided to move up in life?

It's a zero sum game trying to appease everyone man.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Another thing. Call the local news and mayor's office to let them know the details of the squatter.

It will help you if/when the case goes on too long.

Do a background check if/when you get their names.

If they have warrants...it could help.

Squatters don't like the police...so if there's a way for them to avoid it they will.

It could work your situation faster.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We had one go the the health department and report the shyt. They force you to fix shyt that the squatter is breaking. No fukkin lie. They also like to break shyt and take you to appeals court claiming that you "retaliated" if you try to fix the shyt and have to turn off utilities to do so.

They claim harassment when you show up and call the police.

Lowest lifeforms on the planet.

They do this to file appeal after appeal and the shyt can take over a year and they run up water bills on purpose sometimes. One left me with a 8,000 water bill.

I have a property in a blue state that does not give a fukk about people that get their shyt stolen.

This is a fukking crime plain and simple.

I don't give a fukk the circumstances. Theft is theft.
get you a cousin to shoot up the house

fukk it

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
To my Georgia Brehs/Brehettes...

There is a law called the Intruder Affidavit which is a silver bullet for bypassing the Civil Court process.

Basically, you get a marshal to execute this and get them out in 3 days.

This is not a common thing...but Dekalb County is whooping ass with it right now.

Talk to a lawyer and get more info.

O.C.G.A. § 44-11-30 provides that where an owner executes an affidavit setting forth that they own the property and that the property is in the possession of an intruder or squatter who refuses to turn it over, and the affidavit is provided to the sheriff of the county where the property is located, then the sheriff shall “exhibit such affidavit” to the intruder or squatter and immediately “turn such person out of possession unless the person in possession tenders to the sheriff a counteraffidavit” setting forth a good faith, legal right for the squatter to possess the property.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Those laws are archaic and don't apply to modern times.

My family (heirs) does have a birthright to my estate, vacant or occupied.

My family is more important than yours. You're lying or insane to put strangers ahead of your blood.

Which is the exact attitude which is pushed to ensure that the racial wealth gap will never, ever go away. I think everyone deserves a birthright to a place to live. You think only the children of the rich are owed that.

We live in a country where White people used slavery, segregation, and a host of other bullshyt to accumulate virtually all of the assets. And now that 90% of the nation's assets are controlled by White people, they don't even have to use direct racism to ensure White control anymore. They can just create laws that make it easy for property owners to profit solely by owning land, while those without property are fukked over by high costs and find it impossible to build for their families because all their extra income goes to providing a profit for wealthy landowners. They can just create laws that ensure "their heirs have a birthright to their estate", so that people who did literally nothing to accumulate that capital get to be born on 3rd base, and carry on the legacy of fukking over the people who actually work hard but can't build because they didn't get the same birthright.

Of course, there are always exceptions, and both wealthy capitalists and bootlickers love pointing to those exceptions to try to deny that the system works the way it does. But exceptions don't disprove reality. The fact is, we now live in a system where the rich can profit solely by owning capital, and the poor lose money solely because they lack capital, and thus the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and the racial wealth gap grows. You wish to perpetuate that system and I wish to correct it.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Which is the exact attitude which is pushed to ensure that the racial wealth gap will never, ever go away.

We live in a country where White people used slavery, segregation, and a host of other bullshyt to accumulate virtually all of the assets. And now that 90% of the nation's assets are controlled by White people, they don't even have to use direct racism to ensure White control anymore. They can just create laws that make it easy for property owners to profit solely by owning land, while those without property are fukked over by high costs and find it impossible to build for their families because all their extra income goes to providing a profit for wealthy landowners. They can just create laws that ensure "their heirs have a birthright to their estate", so that people who did literally nothing to accumulate that capital get to be born on 3rd base, and carry on the legacy of fukking over the people who actually work hard but can't build because they didn't get the same birthright.

Of course, there are always exceptions, and both wealthy capitalists and bootlickers love pointing to those exceptions to try to deny that the system works the way it does. But exceptions don't disprove reality. The fact is, we now live in a system where the rich can profit solely by owning capital, and the poor lose money solely because they lack capital, and thus the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and the racial wealth gap grows. You wish to perpetuate that system and I wish to correct it.

I respectfully disagree with you as well.

You speak as if Black people are condemned if they build generational wealth.

We fought hard for the right to own property with our lives.

Black Wall Street is exactly the thing you're ranting against. Black people deserve to be able to build generational wealth.

If you're in America you're playing the capitalism game by default...from birth.

You play your hand and make your chips and pass it on to your successors.

How is this negatively affecting the wealth gap?

It's not.

Remaining a renter and paying white people money to complain about how shytty they treat you is not the wave.

Go out and conquer Breh.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Which is the exact attitude which is pushed to ensure that the racial wealth gap will never, ever go away. I think everyone deserves a birthright to a place to live. You think only the children of the rich are owed that.

51rcSeIdECL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

images

Have you read these?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Black Wall Street is exactly the thing you're ranting against. Black people deserve to be able to build generational wealth.

I think people should build generational wealth by producing. Not by fukking over people poorer than them. It's the difference between adding to the economy and to the welfare of your community, or just siphoning off everyone else's money to go to your family alone. Read up on "economic rents", ways of profiting that take advantage of the failings of the system rather than improving the system. That's what you do.

Regardless, I have no control over what you do with your family. But what I CAN do is fight for laws that make it harder for the wealthy to profit off the backs of the poor. You wish for laws that favor the rich over the poor to remain SOLELY so that your own descendants can be rich for nothing, with no hard work of their own.

If you think it's so easy to become rich off of hard work, and not by being born rich, then why not let your offspring do exactly that? You've taught them the value of hard work, they already have a MUCH better education and head start than everyone else does, so they should be perfectly fine, right?

Do you really think the entire country and 90% of the Black population should remain fukked over solely so we keep laws that favor your kids?

If you're in America you're playing the capitalism game by default...from birth.

You play your hand and make your chips and pass it on to your successors.

How is this negatively affecting the wealth gap?

Because those systems are literally designed to funnel money from the poor to the rich. Every time you support laws that help the rich get richer while the poor get poorer, you are making the racial wealth gap worse.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Remaining a renter and paying white people money to complain about how shytty they treat you is not the wave.

But that's literally your argument, not mine.

I want everyone to own the property they live in.

You want to ensure that people don't own their property because keeping them without assets is literally how you enrich yourself. If people owned their own shyt, you'd have to find a new grift.

And worse than that, we're talking national laws, not your own personal behavior. You want to push laws that ensure that 100 million people continue to be without owning their own place to live, solely for the selfishness of making even more money despite the fact that you're ALREADY richer than 99%. YOUR arguments are what will ensure Black folk continue to lose generational wealth paying rent to White folk.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I think people should build generational wealth by producing. Not by fukking over people poorer than them. It's the difference between adding to the economy and to the welfare of your community, or just siphoning off everyone else's money to go to your family alone. Read up on "economic rents", ways of profiting that take advantage of the failings of the system rather than improving the system. That's what you do.

Regardless, I have no control over what you do with your family. But what I CAN do is fight for laws that make it harder for the wealthy to profit off the backs of the poor. You wish for laws that favor the rich over the poor to remain SOLELY so that your own descendants can be rich for nothing, with no hard work of their own.

If you think it's so easy to become rich off of hard work, and not by being born rich, then why not let your offspring do exactly that? You've taught them the value of hard work, they already have a MUCH better education and head start than everyone else does, so they should be perfectly fine, right?

Do you really think the entire country and 90% of the Black population should remain fukked over solely so we keep laws that favor your kids?

Because those systems are literally designed to funnel money from the poor to the rich. Every time you support laws that help the rich get richer while the poor get poorer, you are making the racial wealth gap worse.

It's called group economics my Brother.

I rent to Black people for fair rates.

I take care of my properties and I'm responsible and ethical.

I'm hard working and I work on being financially literate and productive.

I teach others how to do it as well.

Why do assume all landlords gouge people and are crooks?

It's a transactional relationship. I provide a service/product that we both agree on.

If you don't like it...you have no liability and can move on with no strings attached.

That's a luxury in some cases.

If you really want to talk about the issue is the fact that we sell Big Mama's house after she dies where every body could live in multiple generations under one roof.

Those traditions are gone.

Everybody wants to rent and splurge and live for today and complain that they never have shyt and can't give anyone shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
But that's literally your argument, not mine.

I want everyone to own the property they live in.

You want to ensure that people don't own their property because keeping them without assets is literally how you enrich yourself. If people owned their own shyt, you'd have to find a new grift.

And worse than that, we're talking national laws, not your own personal behavior. You want to push laws that ensure that 100 million people continue to be without owning their own place to live, solely for the selfishness of making even more money despite the fact that you're ALREADY richer than 99%. YOUR arguments are what will ensure Black folk continue to lose generational wealth paying rent to White folk.

There is literally no way I can "prevent others from owning assets"...

Where are you getting this?

How is renting a property out a grift?

If anything...a person can rent a modest place without having to pay taxes, repairs, carry higher DTI with flexibility to move out when they want without carrying negative equity if the market crashes.

Rent should be temporary. I agree.

YOU have to learn where you fit.

I feel as if you believe that all landlords are "rich" and that's definitely NOT the case.

Not all renters are poor either.