New York City Is Turning Into Abu Dhabi

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dawg...most of these white hipsters don't give two fukks about people of color...

I can go into Greenpoint right now and get throughly treated like a criminal and a leper cause I'm black...but NYC is a liberal non-racist multicultural utopia right? Everytime I go there I either have white women clutching their purses or white people rushing to get to the other side of the street when they see me walking towards them on the sidewalk. The richie rich white yuppie areas are the MOST racist areas in the city...especially for blacks. Like, they don't even want us there. Their demeanor and body language says it all.

I actually hate Greenpoint more than any other neighborhood in this city and that's saying much...
yeah dude i dont doubt you man but i have also have many amazing experience in the billy man..................as a matter of fact its my fave spot in nyc ( people laugh when i say this)
i even had a side chick there for a year ..........chick was a legit european artist, i got exposed to a lot through her ...............the most drama free relationship i ever had period...................had a nikka thinking bout switching teams

had many experience like this.............i have also had experiences like yours .........the key is to just shrug and KIM.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
dawg...most of these white hipsters don't give two fukks about people of color...

I can go into Greenpoint right now and get throughly treated like a criminal and a leper cause I'm black...but NYC is a liberal non-racist multicultural utopia right? Everytime I go there I either have white women clutching their purses or white people rushing to get to the other side of the street when they see me walking towards them on the sidewalk. The richie rich white yuppie areas are the MOST racist areas in the city...especially for blacks. Like, they don't even want us there. Their demeanor and body language says it all.

I actually hate Greenpoint more than any other neighborhood in this city and that's saying much...

I stay out of Brooklyn unless it's work related or if I'm going to the Barclays Center for an event. But this is why I'm extra rude to these hipster dorks. You bump me, I'm cursing you out, plain & simple.
:stopitslime:

Its the greatest city in the world. The only thing I've seen close to NYC in terms of nightlife action is Las Vegas. Those are the only 2. NYC is the entertainment capital. Saying NYC is overrated is a cliche because its not. Too much entertainment money is spent here for such nonsense talk. There are other parts of NY state that have different variety. U want a cheap house? They exist in NY state. They have farms in NY state. The city is hustle and bustle and looked down on by those who just cant keep up. People who move at a slower pace could adapt in different areas of NY state tho.

I put said something like this on Facebook a couple weeks ago. NYC isn't for the mentally weak. You have to be aggressive & borderline cold-hearted to survive here.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
only a simple-minded nikka would hail a city with endemic white liberal racism as the greatest city on earth because of "entertainment"... that's coming from someone who was born and raised in NYC.

blacks are second class citizens in nyc... below 110th street to battery park, the overwhelming capacity you'll see black people in are street sweepers and tour guides. the amenities this city has to offer are clearly catered to those of a paler complexion.

for being the greatest city in the world, it's surprising that blacks have to deal with fakkit white transplants clutching their purses at the sight of anything melanted... or that we own little to no real estate here.

but we can turn up on the weekends, right? so it's all good. foh.

That's a lie.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
yeah dude i dont doubt you man but i have also have many amazing experience in the billy man..................as a matter of fact its my fave spot in nyc ( people laugh when i say this)
i even had a side chick there for a year ..........chick was a legit european artist, i got exposed to a lot through her ...............the most drama free relationship i ever had period...................had a nikka thinking bout switching teams

had many experience like this.............i have also had experiences like yours .........the key is to just shrug and KIM.

True...
I've dated some amazing women in this city...my last chick was an actress/singer/songwriter...she was always busy all the time though but damn she was fine...

The thing I like about NYC though...is dudes can EAT here...as ling as you got your shyt together...I see ugly dudes with beautiful women and it makes me realize...teh dream is possible. there's really no excuse.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only a simple-minded nikka would hail a city with endemic white liberal racism as the greatest city on earth because of "entertainment"... that's coming from someone who was born and raised in NYC.

blacks are second class citizens in nyc... below 110th street to battery park, the overwhelming capacity you'll see black people in are street sweepers and tour guides. the amenities this city has to offer are clearly catered to those of a paler complexion.

for being the greatest city in the world, it's surprising that blacks have to deal with fakkit white transplants clutching their purses at the sight of anything melanted... or that we own little to no real estate here.

but we can turn up on the weekends, right? so it's all good. foh.
That yall fault for living in neighborhoods for generations and buying crack instead of property :dahell:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Its the greatest city in the world. The only thing I've seen close to NYC in terms of nightlife action is Las Vegas. Those are the only 2. NYC is the entertainment capital. Saying NYC is overrated is a cliche because its not. Too much entertainment money is spent here for such nonsense talk. There are other parts of NY state that have different variety. U want a cheap house? They exist in NY state. They have farms in NY state. The city is hustle and bustle and looked down on by those who just cant keep up. People who move at a slower pace could adapt in different areas of NY state tho.
:francis:

I'm talking about NYC. Overrated. over priced. Crowded. Sucks. Even the small details suck , like how people honk their horn AS SOON as the light changes and most people seem a lil stressed. Slums and depression and elite. some parts are crowded and dirty.. and the beautiful sites are ALL close to garbage sites.

:heh: you on here trying to get Buffalo NY 5 hours away to cover for nyc n shyt.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I experienced the opposite, an ocean front view in the projects.

tumblr_m7b5xwzfgC1r1tiqco1_500.jpg

This is a picture I took years ago from the window of the apartment I was residing in during my 2 year stay in one of the numerous low income neighborhoods of Far Rockaway. Its a view from my window that I would wake up to everyday. It was the perfect example of the “yin yang." The top of the picture represents nature while the bottom represents that which is man made. I found it ironic that the housing projects I was living in was a not so attractive cliche of every ghetto in America, meanwhile just a few feet away was one of the most beautifulest visuals I have ever seen in my life. Its the property owners who benefit from the revolving door system that is involved in low income housing. This picture captures the perfect duality between man and the unknown. God and money, two of the biggest motivating factors in this world.

Staring out a project window witnessing the jungian duality between personal unconsciousness and the collective unconsciousness. Death staring at life. Your words were very deep :ehh:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:francis:

I'm talking about NYC. Overrated. over priced. Crowded. Sucks. Even the small details suck , like how people honk their horn AS SOON as the light changes and most people seem a lil stressed. Slums and depression and elite. some parts are crowded and dirty.. and the beautiful sites are ALL close to garbage sites.

:heh: you on here trying to get Buffalo NY 5 hours away to cover for nyc n shyt.

This dude complaining about horns blowing :russ:, it's a city breh. People are trying to get places. Proves my point that NYC isn't for the weak minded.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Simple minded huh?

U said that I'm simple minded and then spoke on NYC 2015. Yet my opinion isnt secluded to 2015 like u are. . I'm speaking on NYCs history. I was raised in Harlem and Harlems history alone is one to be proud of and has nothing to do with white liberal racism. The 20's, 30's, the 40's......I remember in the 80's when nearly every store in Harlem was Black owned. But if I was to seclude NYCs history to your narrow vision all I would see is the gentrification part. So I'm simple minded because I want to acknowledge the Harlem Renaissance? I'm simple minded because I acknowledge places like the The Schomburg library which has been a Harlem/NYC staple for years? I'm simple minded because I remember a thriving Black community that u more then likely never saw?
:camby:

The fact that u didnt even acknowledge the Harlem Renaissance tells me u dont know what u are talking about.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
:mjlol:

That Leo Lindy's cheesecake though :noah:

didn't someone say you were the Vlad from VladTv?

if so, give me a $5k-10k loan, i'll pay you back next year probably.

forreal, i'm about to get evicted but i have some for sure business models

thank you