New York City Is Turning Into Abu Dhabi

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This dude complaining about horns blowing :russ:, it's a city breh. People are trying to get places. Proves my point that NYC isn't for the weak minded.
I'm not weak minded... i been to the worst places on this planet.. and the best. nikkas never left the US and barely left NYC talking about NYC isn't for the weak :dead:

shyt is just unnecessary and miserable. And overrated. I can understand/deal with anything , if there is a reason for it.

There is traffic in LA, DC, ATL... and they don't act like fukkboys non stop for zero reason. Plus it doesn't take you 45 hours to get 2 miles up the road. :scusthov:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
didn't someone say you were the Vlad from VladTv?

if so, give me a $5k-10k loan, i'll pay you back next year probably.

forreal, i'm about to get evicted but i have some for sure business models

thank you
yeah, I think I saw that somewhere.... but I'm not.

eff that culture vulture

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I'm from NYC and been in Philly for almost 12 years. I used to go home at least once a month for the weekend. Now I rarely go.

I don't blame you. New York's a city for the rich. Most people can't afford to pay $2,500 for an apartment that's not in a complete shyt hole neighborhood. And those who can have to really ask themselves "why" when their purchasing power goes way further everywhere else. I can see if you 18-21 talking that NYC is the greatest city in Earth stuff but, if you're almost 30, living in a ratty apartment in East New York, barely saving $200 a month because the cost of living is so high, you need to get your priorities together :what: Do you need 24/7 Cafes and trips to Times Square that bad :scusthov:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I'm from NYC and been in Philly for almost 12 years. I used to go home at least once a month for the weekend. Now I rarely go.

I don't blame you. New York's a city for the rich. Most people can't afford to pay $2,500 for an apartment that's not in a complete shyt hole neighborhood. And those who can have to really ask themselves "why" when their purchasing power goes way further everywhere else. I can see if you 18-21 talking that NYC is the greatest city in Earth stuff but, if you're almost 30, living in a ratty apartment in East New York, barely saving $200 a month because the cost of living is so high, you need to get your priorities together :what: Do you need 24/7 Cafes and trips to Times Square that bad :scusthov:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
A lot of major cities have caught up to NYC in diversity in the last decade thanks to gentrification pushing more and more people out and making it filled with hipsters.

Maybe they have more than they did in the past but none of them are touching ny yet in terms of diversity.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
l

NYC is actually a bargain compare to other cities with 8 million people like Tokyo and London.

Supply and demand is real.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
2500/month..... my homegirl actually pays this much, lol...

She could be on a compound somewhere else... + the outside visuals in that city are garbage.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I experienced the opposite, an ocean front view in the projects.

tumblr_m7b5xwzfgC1r1tiqco1_500.jpg

This is a picture I took years ago from the window of the apartment I was residing in during my 2 year stay in one of the numerous low income neighborhoods of Far Rockaway. Its a view from my window that I would wake up to everyday. It was the perfect example of the “yin yang." The top of the picture represents nature while the bottom represents that which is man made. I found it ironic that the housing projects I was living in was a not so attractive cliche of every ghetto in America, meanwhile just a few feet away was one of the most beautifulest visuals I have ever seen in my life. Its the property owners who benefit from the revolving door system that is involved in low income housing. This picture captures the perfect duality between man and the unknown. God and money, two of the biggest motivating factors in this world.
is this the hammels or red fern?

also do sent coney island have a view of the ocean from the jects too?