New York City Is Turning Into Abu Dhabi

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Manhattan is Garbage... :yeshrug: Live in a fukking broom closet and pay 2k a month in rent alone people... streets congested, no parking, tickets for bullshyt, trains up and down the shyt and sometimes those trains be sitting in traffic too nothing ever runs smoothly...:mjlol:

I've lived in nyc all my life i cannot wait to leave...

EDIT: and i dont even live in manhattan....

:russ:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i dont think thats based on quality of the city. its more so because people outside of this country always think of NYC when they think of america. u can literally find large communities of EVERY nationality in the nyc area. no other city in the world can say that.

but quality wise i wont argue. this city is too expensive for no reason. but like they say if u make it here u can make it anywhere.

A lot of major cities have caught up to NYC in diversity in the last decade thanks to gentrification pushing more and more people out and making it filled with hipsters.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
New York is becoming a playground for the rich and elite while working class citizens are being pushed out...
When they convert property on Brooklyn to look like this, then maybe we could make that comparison.
Abu-Dhabi-F1-Race-Track-on-Yas-Island.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i believe they have a plan for all 5 borough's eventually....NYC will require individuals to show proof of a specific income in order for you to enter and reside....:sas2:

Yeah, I doubt that happens. They do have income requirements for certain housing. But it's usually for low income or cats making like 85k-90k a year. If your middle class, your somewhat fukked :sadcam:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I grew up wanting to go there. Now I could care less. It's fun to visit (I just went last month) but, I swear the minute I came back home, I forgot it existed. My chick has some deluded fantasy about moving there. I was with it but, I'm having second thoughts. She's 22, so its expected. I just turned 26 so I'm over the NYC thing. You can have a palace here (Philly) for what they pay for a regular 2 bedroom up there. Fukk that.
I'm from NYC and been in Philly for almost 12 years. I used to go home at least once a month for the weekend. Now I rarely go.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
A lot of major cities have caught up to NYC in diversity in the last decade thanks to gentrification pushing more and more people out and making it filled with hipsters.
other cities are getting more diverse but no major city in the us comes close to the amount of diversity in nyc except maybe LA and SF