New York City Is Turning Into Abu Dhabi

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I grew up wanting to go there. Now I could care less. It's fun to visit (I just went last month) but, I swear the minute I came back home, I forgot it existed. My chick has some deluded fantasy about moving there. I was with it but, I'm having second thoughts. She's 22, so its expected. I just turned 26 so I'm over the NYC thing. You can have a palace here (Philly) for what they pay for a regular 2 bedroom up there. Fukk that.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Basically sums it up :francis:

b0275854.gif

5c22RvF.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Humanity ain't shyt. How can NYC be a word class city if it doesn't have proper standards of living? It's a big city, yes, but not the best.

i dont think thats based on quality of the city. its more so because people outside of this country always think of NYC when they think of america. u can literally find large communities of EVERY nationality in the nyc area. no other city in the world can say that.

but quality wise i wont argue. this city is too expensive for no reason. but like they say if u make it here u can make it anywhere.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I would love to live in a penthouse in Manhattan the views are to die for.
U would be better to go to the observation deck of the Empire State Building. Or buy a poster :skip:

Views from up above are cool... but then u gotta go downstairs and be shuffled around like a rat.

~10-20 yrs ago NYC peaked... u could live in the city for cheap, but it wasnt dangerous. Now its just overpriced