New York City Is Turning Into Abu Dhabi

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
From what I understand Upstate NY is trash, yes NYC is nice but Upstate NY? :flabbynsick:

Upstate NY is considered part of the rustbelt :pachaha:

upstate ny is slow but it's growing. you have people leaving westchester and the city because of the rent and moving up. towns like schnectady, newburgh, poughkeepsie, kingston and beacon are getting bigger and but the same time shyt is getting hood up there. interesting as far as employment and what companies will emerge within the next 10-15 years upstate.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
upstate ny is slow but it's growing. you have people leaving westchester and the city because of the rent and moving up. towns like schnectady, newburgh, poughkeepsie, kingston and beacon are getting bigger and but the same time shyt is getting hood up there. interesting as far as employment and what companies will emerge within the next 10-15 years upstate.
I count Newburgh and Poughkeepsie as part of the Tri State Area :manny:

You can take a Metro North train to Poughkeepsie :pachaha:

To me, Upstate NY starts once you past Port Jervis which is about 70 miles or so from The Bronx.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Niagara Falls,:yeshrug:

The best part of Niagara Falls is on the Canada side. The actual waterfall is in New York state but the best views are on the Canada side.

The best thing about Upstate NY is mountains like the Catskills and such, I used to go up there for vacations as a kid every now and then, its cool to visit but to live up there :whoa: heard too many negative things about Upstate over the years, and I'm not talking about silly stuff its "its boring" or anything like that.