New Poll Shows Kamala leading Trump For President

Daps
Her saying "Israel has a right to protect itself" was a fukking mistake and these folks are fukking stupid to not go in a different direction verbally.

Even if you don't change shyt, showing support for these evil mother fukkers can end up a HUGE mistake. fukking idiotic.
that’s not all she said. she very clearly took a harder stance against israel than what we’ve seen of biden.

as a sovereign state, israel does have a right to protect itself, but that right does not include the indiscriminate slaughter of palestinian civilians - which she very clearly articulated.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
buttigeg or however u spell his name looking like the vp, a black woman president and a gay man being vice president would be utterly shocking to me if they win

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally can’t wait for the MAGA meltdown if they lose. It’s going to be glorious.

On the other hand Kamala better make sure she doesn’t have anybody from Trump secret service detail…they are absolute trash. Because I feel like some right extremist is going to try to crash out if Trump loses