[NEW] Lupe Fiasco-Around My Way (Freedom Ain't Free)

emac

Rookie
Daps
You gotta pick your battles. I mean yea, he made the song for his dead homie. Lupe came correct...it would be mad understandable have soulja boi, or mims or flocka, gucci or somebody get on the beat...

Lupe came correct, I couldnt see Jay makin a boss move like this because he came from that same Era, I kind of feel like Pete would feel the same way if Ye chopped it up a lil different and Jay put his soul on it..I cant see Pete sellin out cause once again the song is about his dead homie. But Lu came correct.

TBH the beat is overbearing...id rather have an acapella

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Lupe is back. I don't agree with him picking this beat tho... And I don't wanna hear him bad mouthing America too much more. It's becoming cynical

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't wanna hear him bad mouthing America too much more. It's becoming cynical

you'd rather him say nothing and ignore the obvious phuckery that is perpetuated by this rotten ass country is what you sayin?

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
2lth5iu.png
Lupe is making it harder and harder to be a fan pulling off this bullshyt.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Pete Rock is salty as hell for no reason. He should be more honored by the fact that an establish artist from the next generation chose his work, BECAUSE of the angst it represents and uses it for modern politics. On top of that, it brings his tribute to the limelight again.

I don't see why he feels this is disrespect - he didn't use it for a soul less pop anthem, and its not like Lu doesnt have success of his own and NEEDED to do it. This aint like if Soulja Boy or Gucci hopped on it to talk about trappin, or like he's piggybacking off it

If you don't like it, get lawyered up and dont be a bytch ass nikka on twitter

breh he made that song for his mans I doubt pete rock gives a fukk about a take on american politics from lupe wishy washy weirdo ass, he playin with his life memories and shyt... I'd be offended too lu's wack for this shoulda remade some spice-1 shyt since he such a big fan

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
song is dope, fukk pete rock and his bitter ass.

everybody takes songs and remakes them especially classic songs i dont understand why he is so bitter :manny: