Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to Terrance Howard

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yep, i am the idoit keep thinking that while you parrot the same things everyone else is telling you to be true and you can peddle it like its your own

If you read the tablets you already know that everything that exists lies an equal opposite that does NOT exist. Grow up a few decades, have some kids, get some achievements in the corporate sector of where ever else then come talk to me.

Why did Tyson go up and defend COVID? Because he is paid for by the institutions to peddle whatever he is told do to. He has been groomed since he graced the halls of the trash european institution colombia bought by monarchist slave owners.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah so did the thousands of nazis that followed too right?

what about the thousands of us citizens attended a nazi rally in NYC? I dont follow the madness of what crowds say, that is a populist theory of sheep i avoid.

I focus inside, not out. they all have an agenda i would like you to point me in the direction of someone who doesn't.

I cant believe the programming these institutions have put on these kids man they literally have zero thoughts of their own.
Respectfully, you dumb as fukk breh.

Science ain’t got shyt to do with social propaganda.

In fact your “focus inside” ass woulda been one of the nazi supporters.

Science called them people dumb from the jump.

You “free thinkers” were the first ones to sign up for that Nazi shyt :smh:

Science rejected that shyt from the jump.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Growing up I used to wonder how cats like Hitler got followers. The last 5-10 years have shown me exactly how.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

im sure you believe everything the scientists and big pharma go knee pad it up i dont believe any of it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
im sure you believe everything the scientists and big pharma go knee pad it up i dont believe any of it
You dumb as fukk.

There’s nothing to “believe” this isn’t religion.

The sky is blue and you can look up and confirm that shyt yourself.

If there’s anything you disagree with, as far as science is concerned you can test it yourself,

Unless you’ve tested these things yourself and drawn different conclusions and had your conclusions corroborated by other independent tests, your disagreements are stupid ass delusions.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You dumb as fukk.

There’s nothing to “believe” this isn’t religion.

The sky is blue and you can look up and confirm that shyt yourself.

If there’s anything you disagree with, as far as science is concerned you can test it yourself,

Unless you’ve tested these things yourself and drawn different conclusions and had your conclusions corroborated by other independent tests, your disagreements are stupid ass delusions.
shyt is literal insanity. Social media fried nikkas man.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the same people you tout as scientists were racist as hell 50 years ago somehow improved themselves. They all of a sudden are trustworthy now FOH
No. Science rejected racism from the jump,

Some people called themselves “scientists” and tried to promote racism.

When those racists ideals were held up to the scientific process they were always rejected by reality.

That’s how science works. Anyone can say some shyt, the scientific process is testing the shyt for reality.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
U can't stand on anything with no foundation. All ur telling me is ur a lost nikka with no mental structure. Mental illness brodie.
right with me and that my friend is all that matters so why you so worried do u

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched the entire video and Tyson was adequate and thoughtful in his responses. One thing I did not see was a dismantling of the other claims concerning symmetry, energy, electromagnetic fields,and his claim concerning the geometric shapes that tell us something about objective reality. I would have liked to have him talk about that more than harping on the square root part and then in broad statements son Terrance for being misguided. I agree with his conclusion but he seemed to thread lightly on some of the other claims besides the mathematics.

Someone caught that NDT may have been out of his depth? Why not debate Terrance? Get that fro wet in the deep waters where the sharks play?

I sense he knows he cant actually DISPROVE Terrance with his bag of fancy little "theories" you like to pass off as facts to the sheep/peanut gallery.

Far as the math,ive crunched the numbers myself. And I will say I have found the number 1 ,10,100 etc to be an anommoly. It disrupts the patterns within the numbers. But Ive just been playing around with it so far. I wont pretend Im some math guru. I have however been using the patterns to create a cool bible study key. Is there a correlation?to early to discuss it at this juncture:respect: