Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to Terrance Howard

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Let’s reflect :sas1:
Facts.

Them pseudo nikkas care more about their feelings than truth.

They have a religious relationship with anti-intellectualism.

It’s like explaining to Black Christians and Muslims how Christianity and Islam was imposed of Africans and its descendants with historical facts and they get mad because of their feelings and start their pseudo historical revision of the sub-Saharan / Arab Slavetrade
and trans-Atlantic slavetrade to cope.

Terrance Howard comes from a family of Jehovah’s witnesses,
so this religious approach to things is strongly ingrained in him.

When Neil DeGrasse Tyson hit him with objective truth as a scientist.

Instead of Terrance taking the critique as a treatment like a colleague.

He reverted to his religious psyche and got in his feelings and lashed at him for giving him objective truths supported by facts that should supersede feelings.

Most religious ppl cant separate the two.
I've lost respect for Neil a long time ago
So I don't see him as being an authority on anything
Every once in a while great minds come along and challenge the status quo if that makes me a dumb ass by wanting to see new ideas become proven as fact then so be it.
I was a big fan and supporter of Neil when I first heard of him even got his book death by black hole but he rubbed me the wrong way on a few issues since so
:yeshrug:
nikkas like this only a Bible scripture tattoo and Power Rangers outfit away from being lsraelites yelling at ppl on them corners. :sas2:

They hate objective truths in science and love to be coddled with lies that make them feel good and think they’re smarter than they are.

They have a religious relationship with anti-intellectualism.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Wu-sabat over the bullshyt corporatized crap you called science that has been corrupted by humans lust for power and money.

go believe slave owners, pedpophiles, satanists, etc..... ill take the other route

Explain to me why I'm supposed to take these nikkas seriously? Are they peer reviewed? Are they scientist? What are their credentials?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Exactly

Obviously, Terrence is on to something or else he wouldn’t be at colleges doing lectures and shyt imo.

He also was invited to lecture at a school where he presented his ideas to a panel of other doctors and scientists… and they were receptive to it.
You're the same guy who thought Mexico had aliens because they had a press conference :laff:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Mexico said they had aliens and nobody believed them.

Even after all the evidence was out that this was a hoax, this was his response.
So why bring them under oath then?

Not saying they are or not, but people with credentials doing DNA tests under oath > TheColi and reddit nikkas
Gatekeepers can't exist because we're in an era where you believe whatever you want now.

You can get anybody to believe anything with enough conviction.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He didnt have to respond to him like this

:russ:

This is some dikk move stuff to treat him like a reviewed peer

Terrence went on the biggest podcast in the world talking shyt and basically calling Neil’s character into question. Neil had no choice but to unload the clip on him. Neil basically told Terrence “Hug me don’t reject me/ or write thesis to disrespect me/blatant or indirectly”

People forget Neil Degrasse Tyson is with the shyts when it comes to this science life. He ethered B.O.B 10 years ago because he was running with the “Earth is flat” bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The same could be said of Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearances on Rogan.

That never sat right with me, btw. How yall shaming people for even watching Rogan but all tuning in for NGT's appearances? Make it make sense. I just don't watch him at all, regardless of who's on. Yall are very waffley with this 'code.'

How could the “same” be said of Neil Degrasse Tyson if Tyson’s appearances involve him speaking on pure verifiable FACTS whilst Terrance Howard’s appearances at Oxford, Rogan, or any other institution does not?

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Explain to me why I'm supposed to take these nikkas seriously? Are they peer reviewed? Are they scientist? What are their credentials?
not everything is binary. the question is how awake are you to make sense of what they are truly saying as far as knowledge of the past.

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Facts versus fiction. This aint about beliefs nikka.
For every supposed Fact, there is the opposite that is not. Your not in my same vibrational space bro so it makes sense that you cannot comprehend the physical from the spiritual.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Terrence Howard is a nut

Terrence is a textbook megalomaniac..:francis:

He's been pulling this I'm a Genius stunt or psychosis for years now, and it's been allowed to manifest to these mendastic levels because no one has challenged him and called out the bullshyt..