Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to Terrance Howard

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
No. Science rejected racism from the jump,

Some people called themselves “scientists” and tried to promote racism.

When those racists ideals were held up to the scientific process they were always rejected by reality.

That’s how science works. Anyone can say some shyt, the scientific process is testing the shyt for reality.
This is all true......unfortunately society at large still believes 'race' is real and that belief has had (and continues to have) real consequences.

:snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Someone caught that NDT may have been out of his depth? Why not debate Terrance? Get that fro wet in the deep waters where the sharks play?

I sense he knows he cant actually DISPROVE Terrance with his bag of fancy little "theories" you like to pass off as facts to the sheep/peanut gallery.

Far as the math,ive crunched the numbers myself. And I will say I have found the number 1 ,10,100 etc to be an anommoly. It disrupts the patterns within the numbers. But Ive just been playing around with it so far. I wont pretend Im some math guru. I have however been using the patterns to create a cool bible study key. Is there a correlation?to early to discuss it at this juncture:respect:
Mental illness.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did anybody ask you ? Just cuz u dikk glaze this nikka don't mean everybody have to
His answers have very little to do with his own opinion.

Scientists believe only things that can be proven, corroborated and replicated.

To say you don’t believe what he believes is to disagree with generations of people who have dedicated their lives to the subject,

Unless you have provable and repeatable evidence to the contrary of what we know about astrophysics, you sound like a dumb ass attacking this guy:francis:

trap101

All Star
Daps
You dumb as fukk.

There’s nothing to “believe” this isn’t religion.

The sky is blue and you can look up and confirm that shyt yourself.

If there’s anything you disagree with, as far as science is concerned you can test it yourself,

Unless you’ve tested these things yourself and drawn different conclusions and had your conclusions corroborated by other independent tests, your disagreements are stupid ass delusions.
Clowns like that are the funniest. Calling out science as if it is fabricated and fairytales yet at the same time benefitting from all the advancements that science has brought him..... :sas2:
:sas1:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Dudes think Terrance Howard is smart until they try that dumb shyt at a store.

"I believe my 1 dollar equals 2 of your dollars.":troll:

"I believe you need to get the fukk up out of here or I'll beat your ass"

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
His answers have very little to do with his own opinion.

Scientists believe only things that can be proven, corroborated and replicated.

To say you don’t believe what he believes is to disagree with generations of people who have dedicated their lives to the subject,

Unless you have provable and repeatable evidence to the contrary of what we know about astrophysics, you sound like a dumb ass attacking this guy:francis:

Son the fact that u lack the self awareness to understand how stupid u sound and how this is not even about NGT by himself let's me know all I need to know. U can't disagree with a fukking proven fact.

Every once in a while great minds come along and challenge the status quo if that makes me a dumb ass by wanting to see new ideas become proven as fact then so be it.
I was a big fan and supporter of Neil when I first heard of him even got his book death by black hole but he rubbed me the wrong way on a few issues since so
:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Every once in a while great minds come along and challenge the status quo if that makes me a dumb ass by wanting to see new ideas become proven as fact then so be it.
I was a big fan and supporter of Neil when I first heard of him even got his book death by black hole but he rubbed me the wrong way on a few issues since so
:yeshrug:
There's nothing wrong with challenging the status quo if u can provide something quantifiable. If not it's just fukking rambling. No different than the homeless crazy nikka on the street corner.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Terrence Howard explaining it to Joe Rogan reminded me of the bullet ball guy when they told him his game wasn't shyt.

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
There's nothing wrong with challenging the status quo if u can provide something quantifiable. If not it's just fukking rambling. No different than the homeless crazy nikka on the street corner.
True but don't you think he's on to something?

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Wu-sabat over the bullshyt corporatized crap you called science that has been corrupted by humans lust for power and money.

go believe slave owners, pedpophiles, satanists, etc..... ill take the other route

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps

Wu-sabat over the bullshyt corporatized crap you called science that has been corrupted by humans lust for power and money.

go believe slave owners, pedpophiles, satanists, etc..... ill take the other route

They have no idea what TH is saying either they just nodded their heads and made up some bs to agree with him.

You believe atoms are bisexual too?:russ: