Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Its literally like a hashtag challenge for these psychos.

bytch said shes a "healer"... :comeon:, what you healing? because on this planet, we call those doctors. Btw that's not how roofies work, you don't pass out and then get magically teleported to your house, without any signs of abuse.

If you sucked a dikk for science, that's your own problem, regret is not assault. But if you're talmbout "He gave me some juice, I passed out and become Mama Voodoo, I'm just not gonna buy that very small grain of salt.:BBBBallz:
I was roofied n that is exactly what happens sir
......i made myself throw n still passed out n woke up with dude trynna take my clothes after i got myself home i slept 8 str8 hrs n had the worst headache for 3 days. She may not mention remembering being raped but if she was when she finally woke up she would know....she maybe leaving bits out purposefully because telling ur story is just like re living that moment which can b hard n traumatizing

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was roofied n that is exactly what happens sir
......i made myself throw n still passed out n woke up with dude trynna take my clothes after i got myself home i slept 8 str8 hrs n had the worst headache for 3 days. She may not mention remembering being raped but if she was when she finally woke up she would know....she maybe leaving bits out purposefully because telling ur story is just like re living that moment which can b hard n traumatizing
when you are blacked out , you can still be a mostly functional human being... Your motor skills take over. So you can still talk, hug, shake hands, hold entire conversations, give directions , etc. For all we know you and her definition of "I was blacked out and randomly woke up with a guy on top of me" really means "I blacked out, someone approached me, I grabbed on him, told him take me to the house and I happen to sober up just in time" because thats probably what REALLY happened :ufdup:

blacking out doesnt mean you just take a roofie and immediately drop to the floor :dead: you do shyt in between til you fall asleep and wake up andi t just blocks your memory of the activities you did. You could of offered to sucked 10 dikks that night in a bathroom while blacked out and never knew. But if someone reminded you of it, then its rape :duck:

Ive done near 900 parties now, ive seen everything. The most common one is girls not handling their alcohol/drugs, blacking out, going home with someone and then regretting it the next day. Thats not on the guy, thats on the girl (and her friends). I have entire videos of me blacked out on birthdays (I cant remember the events myself) but the videos show me having full on regular conversations with people about anything :heh:

them: "you dont remember bringing in all the taco bell from outside to inside the club :what:"

me: "we had taco bell inside the club? :wtf:I dont remember that "

just because I dont remember the taco bell doesnt mean I didnt offer to go get it :ufdup:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
when you are blacked out , you can still be a mostly functional human being... Your motor skills take over. So you can still talk, hug, shake hands, hold entire conversations, give directions , etc. For all we know you and her definition of "I was blacked out and randomly woke up with a guy on top of me" really means "I blacked out, someone approached me, I grabbed on him, told him take me to the house and I happen to sober up just in time" because thats probably what REALLY happened :ufdup:

blacking out doesnt mean you just take a roofie and immediately drop to the floor :dead: you do shyt in between til you fall asleep and wake up andi t just blocks your memory of the activities you did. You could of offered to sucked 10 dikks that night in a bathroom while blacked out and never knew. But if someone reminded you of it, then its rape :duck:

Ive done near 900 parties now, ive seen everything. The most common one is girls not handling their alcohol/drugs, blacking out, going home with someone and then regretting it the next day. Thats not on the guy, thats on the girl (and her friends). I have entire videos of me blacked out on birthdays (I cant remember the events myself) but the videos show me having full on regular conversations with people about anything :heh:

them: "you dont remember bringing in all the taco bell from outside to inside the club :what:"

just because I dont remember the taco bell doesnt mean I didnt offer to go get it :ufdup:
Sir thats not how it works unfortunately i fell asleep entirely 2 fast sitting at a table thats what made me realize i had been drugged but i am not going 2 argue with some1 who has never experienced it when i have.....good day sir

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sir thats not how it works unfortunately i feel asleep entirely 2 fast sitting at a table thats what made me realize i had been drugged but i am not going 2 argue with some1 who has never experienced it when i have.....good day sir

bytch i done blacked out about 20 times the fukk you talking about :mjlol: youll recall the last memory you have "we was at the pool table at like 11:30 thats the last thing I remember" "yeah man then we went out til like 4 am" THATS how blacking out works

dont sit up and here and lie on something so simple.. you aint special cause you blacked out, half this forum over 21 has blacked out before :mjlol:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what did or didn't happen. I'm not calling her a liar but it's innocent until 'proven' guilty in my eyes so I have to side with the accused pending further evidence. I would say the same if the roles were reversed.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
bytch i done blacked out about 20 times the fukk you talking about :mjlol: youll recall the last memory you have "we was at the pool table at like 11:30 thats the last thing I remember" "yeah man then we went out til like 4 am" THATS how blacking out works

dont sit up and here and lie on something so simple.. you aint special cause you blacked out, half this forum over 21 has blacked out before :mjlol:
Im not talking about blacking out from drinking u asswipe im talking about passing out after being drugged with a roofie

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

Compare rape to getting Doritos Loco Tacos brehs
:hhh: