Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I can't wait until someone accuses Stephen Hawking of rubbing his wheelchair against them inappropriately.
hWrfL.png

There's already stories of Stephen Hawking and strippers...
:mjlol:X:francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Have no clue what consent means brehs. Think it's ok to drug women and have sex with them brehs.

so if a girl grabbed your dikk in the club and said lets go to my house now and fukk - is that not consent enough for you or you need a written consent form :dwillhuh: if you in the club and drinking and a girl approach you like that, then the next day you wake up and she says "damn I cant remember shyt from last night" are you a rapist now :martin:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m having mixed emotions about this.

On one hand as a black man, my immediate reaction is “bytch please”
Dr Tyson is a genius who does great work for the black community, he has a great black family, introduced millions of young black kids to science and is probably one of the greatest role models we’ve had in our lifetime ( just my opinion). Of course he didn’t do this.

But what if she’s right? Many black women get ostracized in the Community for being a victim hence why they rarely report it. They would get destroyed if they were to attack a successful brother ( see Anita Hill), and this perpetuates a messed up cycle. What type of man would I be if I would just dismiss these accusations that maybe legit?

I don’t know what to feel right now. fukk!!

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Dude is not, and was not, some introverted, socially awkward nerd. He was actually very charismatic, handsome, muscular and had a vibrant social life. Breh was getting p*ssy.

Yeah just because you're smart don't automatically mean you're some weirdo dork. Dude was probably pulling in p*ssy just off of being captain of the wrestling team alone.

306226_v3.jpg

enhanced-9757-1407011125-1.png

BwEL2zHIcAEODYK.jpg

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
so if a girl grabbed your dikk in the club and said lets go to my house now and fukk - is that not consent enough for you or you need a written consent form :dwillhuh: if you in the club and drinking and a girl approach you like that, then the next day you wake up and she says "damn I cant remember shyt from last night" are you a rapist now :martin:

So you are either a mentally incompetent or just didn't read the article. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and go with the latter.

Getting drunk and going home with someone to have sex with that you consented to while sober is not rape. Getting your water drugged and getting taken advantage of while you are incapacitated due to said drug is rape unless you gave the person permission to do it while you're sober (some people are actually into that weird shyt).

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you are either a mentally incompetent or just didn't read the article. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and go with the latter.

Getting drunk and going home with someone to have sex with that you consented to while sober is not rape. Getting your water drugged and getting taken advantage of while you are incapacitated due to said drug is rape unless you gave the person permission to do it while you're sober (some people are actually into that weird shyt).

you can black out while drinking justl ike a drug (no memory of the events that happened).

I am asking YOU , if a girl walked up to YOU and said lets go home and fukk, while she was blacked out and you had no knowledge of this before hand, and then woke up the next day and said "damn I dont remember shyt from last night" does that make YOU a rapist ?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
you can black out while drinking justl ike a drug (no memory of the events that happened).

I am asking YOU , if a girl walked up to YOU and said lets go home and fukk, while she was blacked out and you had no knowledge of this before hand, and then woke up the next day and said "damn I dont remember shyt from last night" does that make YOU a rapist ?

How do you not know if someone is black out drunk? It is very easy to recognize and sober or buzzed person from a black out drunk one. So yes that would be rape because the person is black out drunk and according to the law, in that state they are unable to make a coherent decision to consenting to sex.