Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What's next? He called up Cosby for a tag team remix on this Jack-o'-lantern looking idiot?

So sick of this #MeToo nonsense.....
"Ghengis Khan had no right to do that to my ancestors, today I take a stand#MeToo"

stave

Superstar
Daps
The comments on this thread are the reason why women have a hard time coming out about being raped by prominent men.

Remember when some of you clowns were like this shyt is cool because only white men are being accused and it's better to be on the witch hunt extreme of things and I was like nah, eventually it's going to trickle on over here? Remember that? Welp, here's the first trickle.

I don't want this to be true but

Who knows

What if this was ya mom's

Don't make fun of what she look like

What if this is true

All 3 of you are right. I have this debate with one of my friends, going back to the Cosby stuff. Even though my post may have implied she was making it up looking like that, it wasn't what I meant. It was just an initial reaction after seeing her from a quick internet search. Like I said, I hope it isn't true.

This is going to become more widespread and I don't have any issue with it if they are telling the truth. I am not one of the people who think they would make such strong claims just to follow a trend. And I do also agree this is a part of why victims don't come forward right away.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
gUz5JwLG.jpg

:lolbron:
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

:laff::laff::laff: she's full of sh!t.