Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How do you not know if someone is black out drunk? It is very easy to recognize and sober or buzzed person from a black out drunk one. So yes that would be rape because the person is black out drunk and according to the law, in that state they are unable to make a coherent decision to consenting to sex.
you havnt been around that many blackedo ut people.. some people black out and still can carry on functionally (as a drunk person) and only their memory is fukked

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't expect Neil Tyson's swagger to be all that dope.

Naw, he had to be pullin bytchez
BreVgMMCcAAsmj_.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I can't wait until someone accuses Stephen Hawking of rubbing his wheelchair against them inappropriately.
I want u to know I really hate u for this. Ya'll know I take assault very seriously.

So it's COMPLETELY inappropriate for me to be screaming in the dark laughing at this shyt:russ::russ::russ:
I'm literally in tears!:lolbron::mjlol: U SO WRONG!:russ::lolbron:
The visual I got. Fukk!:pachaha:i literally envisioned him tryin to maneuver his chair close enuff to a chick and it got caught on the edge of the desk or some shyt like that.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
so if a girl grabbed your dikk in the club and said lets go to my house now and fukk - is that not consent enough for you or you need a written consent form :dwillhuh: if you in the club and drinking and a girl approach you like that, then the next day you wake up and she says "damn I cant remember shyt from last night" are you a rapist now :martin:

Unfortunately, in today's "Victim For Attention" society, yeah. :francis:

Also unfortunate is the fact that it isn't gonna change until dudes start claiming rape after they wake up next to ugly girls after a hard night of partying. :mjlol:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Man not Neil :snoop:...

You never know, but i'm going to call that BOOLashyt on this one until some cold hard evidence roll through............

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I always hate situations like these; it feels like there's no 'right' side when dealing with a pure 'he said, she said' situation.

I do imagine that anyone that would condemn the accused in such a situation would change their tune if a fling from the past popped up out of the blue with their own unsupported allegations.

I don't know what the solution is.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this is true, nothing will happen because the case is decades old, but credibility damage may be sustained.
If this isn’t true, he needs to drop a bomb team of lawyers into this case.
NDT is definitely one of the people who proved to me as a child that a career in astrophysics and astronomy was possible. I hope this isn’t true.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Sexual assault the new mannequin? All these men doing it?
A whole lot of men have raped and molested a whole lot of women.
It’s not “new” most women have been quite aware of this, men act shocked and surprised that sexual assault is this incredibly common.
There’s an entire thread where posters were talking about how they used to essentially molest their classmates and would be “in trouble” if they were “apart of this generation” implying “PC culture” that calls out shytty men wouldn’t tolerate their behavior.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women words have too much power in this society. All they have to say is one thing and it's a wrap for you.

fukk this, I'm about to come out and press charges against this fat bytch who got me drunk at the club and gave me head in the back of her van 10 years ago. If I really came out with that, I'd get laughed out the room.

Last edited: