Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Bp-gxgwCAAAG-e2.jpg

Dis mufugu was getting gash back then

NIkkas don't know this righchea was the 1070's I get ass without trying look!

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
for some reason I feel like this necessary....

Shoutout to NGT! I know he'll shrug this off like nuffin!

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
To be fair she posted up the blog in 2014, its only resurfacing because somebody listed him as a "screen actor" also accused of rape while referring to Harvey Weinstein
2014 is when fake christian cacs were outraged about Neil's show Cosmos. What an interesting coincidence that she came out with this story right after :mjpls:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
IF you did it you did it. can't be out here touching on women inappropriately.
You're right. It just seems like all these men are doing it. What's keeping people from being scum bags? Are there good people out there or are they just inhibited from doing what they really want to do because of the law or social retribution?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
You're right. It just seems like all these men are doing it. What's keeping people from being scum bags? Are there good people out there or are they just inhibited from doing what they really want to do because of the law or social retribution?

Well metephysically the battle between good/evil is nothing more that the battle between our conscious and our true nature.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
If there’s one thing that should be clear from this Harvey Weinstein thing and all of the people who’ve been exposed for sexual harassment/assault in the wake of it, it’s this: there’s always a pattern. So if what this woman is saying is true (and I’m not making any judgements either way) then it’s a possibility more women come out against him. And if that happens, well… :francis:

Ever since this all started, I’ve been wondering who the first black man caught up in all of this would be. Can’t say I ever thought it’d be Neil Degrasse Tyson. I’m hoping he didn’t do it. Please let her be lying… :mjcry:.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why people make fun of her looks? If she was drugged and raped, would it have been better to you if she was prettier? Also she's what in her late 50s-60s now?
They way she looks affects her credibility. Anyone who doesn't believe in basic dental care is more likely to be batshyt and therefore less credible.