Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The cac press is not going to pick this story up.:sas1: Don't ask me how I know. :sas2:

They are too busy pulling a juelz trying to explain away George HW Bush grabbing bytches asses.

They like he senile y'all, he is in a wheel chair y'all meanwhile a third accuser has come out saying old boy squeezed her ass.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
:( hope this isn't true

Tchiya-Amet.jpg

:huhldup:
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Blacks and jews in scandals. Helps republicans win votes
I’d say the witch hunt itself helps republicans win votes. :francis:

Weinstein’s ass was awful. Cosby’s ass was awful. :whoa:

Every man that grabbed an ass or two in the eighties is not awful. If that starts becoming the bar the media sets as being a “sexual predator,” you might as well funnel every male vote over the age of 40 into the Republican Party including black people.

:yeshrug:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Respect the cacs beliefs brehs

No Abrahamic religion is a CAC religion. And second off the argument can be made being an atheist is falling victim to CACs scheming. But not gona start a large philosophic debate. God Bless :troll:

:mjlol: I like how we always have freewill until that freewill argument is no longer convenient.

Free will yes, but don't think you can't get punished for your transgressions breh. Repent and stop falling astray. Respect the creator .

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Y’all are calling people liars without knowing a single thing about what happened. Thread is disgusting, really.

And look at my sig. I’m a fan of the man because he’s always been a champion of critical thinking. My hunger for facts, honesty and information doesn’t stop because the story is about him.

Maybe he did it. Maybe he didn’t. Let’s wait for the facts.