Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y’all are calling people liars without knowing a single thing about what happened. Thread is disgusting, really.

And look at my sig. I’m a fan of the man because he’s always been a champion of critical thinking. My hunger for facts, honesty and information doesn’t stop because the story is about him.

Maybe he did it. Maybe he didn’t. Let’s wait for the facts.
It cant be proven.

All you need is another woman trying tonget paid to come forward and say she got served a Cocktail and its a wrap.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The posts in this thread :scust:

You all (negative brehs) bring great dishonor to your families, and the coli. To say she don't have a case is one thing but to dog out an alleged rape victim :pacspit:^10

Y'all trash forreal even if y'all tryna be "funny.":snoop::camby:
Im not feeling how dudes on here are "denydenydeny" on every single accusation. Not saying there aint liars but automatically deeming every chick a liar is kinda scummy.

Im just gonna hope it isnt true.

Daps
It's ABSOLUTELY believable that someone would withhold a harrowing, embarrassing, traumatizing experience in for decades before becoming comfortable enough to speak on it publicly.

However, with this incident, she's claiming that she lost time. She remembers being in his apartment drinking something, then the next thing she remembers is seeing him in the hallway the next day. Decades later, there's no way for her to prove to the public nor to HERSELF that she was ever violated in anyway. Furthermore, there's no way for Neil to respond. If he did rape her, he'd likely remember it, but if he didn't, he wouldn't remember the one time out of many times he had this chick over (her claim), since to him it was just an uneventful normal meeting between the two.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
It cant be proven.

All you need is another woman trying tonget paid to come forward and say she got served a Cocktail and its a wrap.
It also can’t be disproven so calling her a liar seems just as faulty as saying hes guilty

You right tho. It’s fukked up anybody can just make some shyt up and destroy a legacy

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm at work right now like

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It also can’t be disproven so calling her a liar seems just as faulty as saying hes guilty

You right tho. It’s fukked up anybody can just make some shyt up and destroy a legacy
Yea true or not all someone needs to do to destroy a black man is make a claim and its a fact.

If dyson doesnt sue the pants off this hoe asap, then he may have fukkt up.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The posts in this thread :scust:

You all (negative brehs) bring great dishonor to your families, and the coli. To say she don't have a case is one thing but to dog out an alleged rape victim :pacspit:^10

Y'all trash forreal even if y'all tryna be "funny.":snoop::camby:

Take your p*ssy hat wearing self somewhere else. :camby:

Where is the fukken proof?

Trollops now can just be like he touched my ass 30 years ago and I didn't do anything.

If mofos outchea raping, they need to go to jail period.

Even when proved innocent in court of law, the stain of rape stays forever for a black man.

Meanwhile cacs are getting forgiven left and right, Polanski, Woody Allen
and even to a certain extent Weinstein, Ashley Judd came out the other day, talking about he is sick and needs to be forgiven.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even to a certain extent Weinstein, Ashley Judd came out the other day, talking about he is sick and needs to be forgiven.
:scusthov: the fukk? fukk she mean he's "sick"? hes not some hapless retard, hes a multimillionaire executive who knew exactly what he was doing and just didnt give a shyt because he had the power to not care