Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:francis: Y'all be surprised how many folks get ruffied. Just had a long chat about this with some fellow members who had be drugged before. I don't put nothing pass no one.
Me neither, the most decent and respectful nikka can do some real scummy shyt for p*ssy when young. I've heard it all, nikkas on here feel like nikkas who have achieve shouldn't be attacked but she's not attacking him like that. She is just sharing her story which invokes trauma.

I wish brehs would stop saying she's ugly, for a 50+ year old woman, she looks normal. Probably was pretty in her days and probably someone Neil or any smart brotha around that age and that time would admire. I don't want to say he's guilty or innocent but men got to be honest. Women aren't objects and there is a stage at our lives when most of us feel otherwise till we grow and realize their worth.

I hope he didn't do it but I am not going to disrespect her either.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Ima sound really insensitive but if you are raped, there's should be a 2 year window for it to be reported.

None of this 30 years later bullshyt. Not only do we have to take their word for it because nothing exists to prove the guilt. The accused can't even defend himself because no evidence exist.

I would hope he didn't rape her, maybe he did. No one knows. My thing is it is rarely two ppl of credentials. Where both ppl have something to lose and be stripped of

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
also unfortunate is the fact that it isn't gonna change until dudes start claiming rape after they wake up next to ugly girls after a hard night of partying. :mjlol:

Women words have too much power in this society. All they have to say is one thing and it's a wrap for you.

fukk this, I'm about to come out and press charges against this fat bytch who got me drunk at the club and gave me head in the back of her van 10 years ago. If I really came out with that, I'd get laughed out the room.

do it :mjlol:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
its probably true alot of people have holes in their past they hope never get out :patrice: things they did when they were younger and more mature that they would never do now as a strong minded adult
she wrote about it in 2014 before all this hoopla
I believe her...a lot of women dont say shyt when they get raped cause they dont wanna relive the experience, The person is in power over them like a boss or a talent manager
she prolly wanted to protect her grade :francis:

do i think ngt has evolved since then but do i think a hippie nerd would pull some shyt like this yeah :manny: