Ass and pointless just like the Play-In Tournament.:russell:

The ugly City jersey style courts just confirms it for me.:camby:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
a playoff spot regardless of your final record would be great. was thinking the same shyt.

and not the play-in, but actual playoff spot.
Exactly and your team winning it should not keep you out the lottery if u are a shyt team. And if u make it playoffs outright u get home court advantage throughout

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Next season the prize has to be a fa sho playoff spot or or at the least home court advantage throughout

An automatic playoffs spot would never work because the NBA Cup Winner would just half-ass the rest of the regular season. HCA would be even worse because multiple teams would de-emphasize the regular season.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Exactly and your team winning it should not keep you out the lottery if u are a shyt team. And if u make it playoffs outright u get home court advantage throughout
You know what type of load management would happen if nikkas knew they had home field advantage throughout? Teams would pack it up by March.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You a better fan than me if you pay attention to this shyt.

This on skills challenge level. I’ve never purposely watched a skills challenge in my life. This worse than that
:dwillhuh:

These are regular season games tho. Skills challenge...

:dead:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
They testing the market with this right now but I bet y’all that they’re hoping this takes off and they will make it part of the all star break.

The biggest test is to see if it brings international fans in more, they don’t care about American viewers they have that already (folks be watching Summer League games so the NBA is not worried about this being watched) but those other countries LOVE tournaments and they’re probably hoping this because huge for them there which helps them more with expansion they want there.

Either way it’s going to be fun watching what happens with this moving forward.