NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He has his moments, but Shaq is horrible idk why people like him on tv

Inside was better before him. I actually liked when C-Webb was a part of the crew and when Magic was a guest as well.

Shaq is awful and adds absolutely nothing. Show was much better with Charles as the loud mouth and Kenny as the middle man. They knew how to work the jokes without anyone’s feelings getting hurt. Shaq immediately plays the “Im better than you so I’m right” card when that nikka is all the way in left field. He is too thin skinned and blatantly disrespectful.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has his moments, but Shaq is horrible idk why people like him on tv

Inside was better before him. I actually liked when C-Webb was a part of the crew and when Magic was a guest as well.
Shaq is awful and adds absolutely nothing. Show was much better with Charles as the loud mouth and Kenny as the middle man. They knew how to work the jokes without anyone’s feelings getting hurt. Shaq immediately plays the “Im better than you so I’m right” card when that nikka is all the way in left field. He is too thin skinned and blatantly disrespectful.

Facts....

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Who would y’all want NBC to sign on?

Stephen A. Smith is going to be a free agent. That would be an interesting move for him.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
And Shaq can only talk the game from the way he played it, dog not everybody is 7ft 300 pounds. You can’t just say “You gotta dominate” to half way motivate guys. shyt is dumb.