NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
$50 million a year salary

Incompetent cacs and their ability to fail upwards :wow:

nikka think he running a reality tv network only like he did with Discovery's channels. what a fukkin dumbass.

and even when they fail, they stay getting golden parachutes when they get bushed anyway. This shyt is ridiculous.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This kind of shyt is just as bad as "who he play for" imo. Sas thinks he's the feature and not the games who gives a fukk what you want.

Whats wrong with Who He Play For? That shyt is funny and fun to play along with. If put on the spot you think other commentators know the complete rosters of every team at the beginning of the year?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Whats wrong with Who He Play For? That shyt is funny and fun to play along with. If put on the spot you think other commentators know the complete rosters of every team at the beginning of the year?
I get tired of seeing this argument myself, but NFL would never greenlight a segment like that. I think it also kind of highlights how little second level analysis Shaq and Chuck do.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I get tired of seeing this argument myself, but NFL would never greenlight a segment like that. I think it also kind of highlights how little second level analysis Shaq and Chuck do.
Basic ass nikkas man :mjlol:

That's the charm in the shyt they makin fun of themselves

Jesus Christ ya'll nikkas are some miserable nikkas

:dead:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
200 fukkIN MILL APART!!!!

IS ZASLAV SERIOUS!!

MAN FIRE THIS nikka IMMEDIATELY :what:

Could have paid the $2.3 billion per year in the exclusive negotiating window and could have pitched Adam Silver on sub licensing games on broadcast OTA network like FOX or CBS or even NBC themselves if they knew they were boxed out before April.

:mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wont. I said it before. Zaslav/Discovery owns WB. Discovery is not gonna fire Zaslav for this when he built Discovery to be in a position to buy WB in the first place. The reason Zaslav was talking all that shyt about not needing the NBA is because the big part for Discovery in buying WB was the IP, not some sports shyt. Also the directive from Discovery/Zaslav is to cut costs and he can argue this is part of that. It's also been rumored Discovery plans to sell WB shyt at some point so long term they probably dont even care about it anyway.

I don't know about that one. Never forget that when the company is public, all that corporate strategy bullshyt flies out the window when the stock isn't returning value for shareholders. Their shyt is down almost 30% in the last six months based off of the OTHER fukkery Zaslav has been overseeing. If the stock takes another sizable hit after whatever happens with the NBA, there will absolutely be very real conversations about getting him the fukk out of there. You can take losses on content, you can carry a shyt ton of debt, you can have mostly negative public sentiment towards your company, and you can have an extended downturn in stock price, but you can't have all four, and definitely not all at once.

What the other people aren't getting across is that for the NFL, there's a balance. Most of the big studio shows have fukkery segments for entertainment, but those are meant as breaks from the analysis that's given out.

As funny as Inside the NBA is, it really doesn't balance out the fukkery well at all. That's all people are really asking for, and if we're being completely honest, the Inside the NBA cast as they are now, aren't capable, and probably aren't actually willing to overhaul the show to do that.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't know about that one. Never forget that when the company is public, all that corporate strategy bullshyt flies out the window when the stock isn't returning value for shareholders. Their shyt is down almost 30% in the last months based off of the OTHER fukkery Zaslav has been overseeing. If the stock takes another sizable hit after whatever happens with the NBA, there will absolutely be very real conversations about getting him the fukk out of there. You can take losses on content, you can carry a shyt ton of debt, you can have mostly negative public sentiment towards your company, and you can have an extended downturn in stock price, but you can't have all four, and definitely not all at once.

What the other people aren't getting across is that for the NFL, there's a balance. Most of the big studio shows have fukkery segments for entertainment, but those are meant as breaks from the analysis that's given out.

As funny as Inside the NBA is, it really doesn't balance out the fukkery well at all. That's all people are really asking for, and if we're being completely honest, the Inside the NBA cast as they are now, aren't capable, and probably aren't actually willing to overhaul the show to do that.
They have a balance man you guys are just going overboard with it because they have so many moments of memorable fukkery

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s par for the course

I remember seeing a clip during the 2021 playoffs where him & Molly were on First Take complaining about the Bucks & Suns being in the Finals bc they didn’t want to have to go to Milwaukee & Phoenix

Note to ESPN,if you want to cut cost fire Stephen A and hire Chris Broussard. Hes probably less than half the cost and twice as entertaining:mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

It’s to the point that you are offended that no one dikk rides Shaq and Chuck in your same manner. Thats why you keep feeling a way. No one is trying to hurt your feelings in saying that those two are lacking. Your “it’s not as bad as yall are saying” thing is :scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It’s to the point that you are offended that no one dikk rides Shaq and Chuck in your same manner. Thats why you keep feeling a way. No one is trying to hurt your feelings in saying that those two are lacking. Your “it’s not as bad as yall are saying” thing is :scust:

:laff:

You must be an angry miserable person offline

You remind me of them tight ass African parents with no sense of humor

Mad ass nikka
:hhh: