NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yep, they already talking about selling the "historic" lot and shyt after they buy it too.
I know the CBS side of Paramount gotta be mad as hell right now on merging back with Viacom, just to find themselves separated again a few years later :dead:

But Sony ain't mad because now they'll possibly get to own all of the Paramount TV and Movie IPs

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
'Inside the NBA' is far and away the best studio show in the business but that's not the entire reason why I want TNT to match. Their overall presentation, picture quality, sound, music, etc. is all elite.

It makes ESPN look like cable access TV.
Its also strange how Inside The NBA's studio is right down the hallway-connected to NBA TV's studio but they never get any of that Inside The NBA magic transferred over their nightly "Gametime" highlight show. This whole situation would probably be an easier pill to swallow if NBA TV was a much bigger factor in all of this. They still don't have a morning First Take type of show which is bare bones and must have type programming for the biggest richest basketball league on the planet

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
who produces nba tv? tnt? actual nba?

why cant nba make a couple other channels?

a channel that plays all season games in 2 hour blocks.. just b2b2b2b2b all day/night..a kind of replay ch sort to speak?.. sureley there could be some ad revenue here

then the reg channel (nba tv) should continue similar.. add a show catered to kids, mix cartoons and nba players. make another show catered to to young adults similar to some of these podcasts.. maybe cut a deal with all these players that got podcasts so show em on tv?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
He is talking the former Hawks owner Bruce Levenson emails being leaked and lead to him selling:

I remember this now. This is my first time reading the email myself. It gets suspect at the end but it doesn't come off as bad as was reported to me and he even breaks down that the racism lies with the white people and their falsehoods about being scared to go to games despite no actual crimes taking place near the arena.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
While we’re in here complaing about Inside the NBA, Silver needs to put in a call to a certain ESPN talent after his comments he made during pregame about the need for a “vacation”.

I would post the tweet, but the formatting doesn’t work now.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
While we’re in here complaing about Inside the NBA, Silver needs to put in a call to a certain ESPN talent after his comments he made during pregame about the need for a “vacation”.

Why be coy about it and just say who you talkin about?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Just replace the “x” part with “twitter” to embed tweets