NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you think he's done to this end?

He said it himself he took the physicality out of the game. Hasnt this helped the foreign takeover? Not attempting to start a dispora war,but lets just say foreign blacks for whatever reason are more digestable for many whites. They were loving the idea of Giannis as the face of the league. Giannis wont have the streets showing up to the games like Ja making people uncomfortable.

Less tauntingand confrontations,those older white men dont like to see young black men do alot of chirping. They only want to bring their grandsons to watch Luka do all the talking and grandstanding.

"You see his competetive spirit Cody:skip:?"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bad investment if you ask me. I wouldve taken a quarter of that and invested it in the wnba. You got some of their regular season games getting the same ratings as nba playoff games. We are in the beginning #ImEveryWomanEra and you still got people investing in anything male related:mjlol:?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bad investment if you ask me. I wouldve taken a quarter of that and invested it in the wnba. You got some of their regular season games getting the same ratings as nba playoff games. We are in the beginning #ImEveryWomanEra and you still got people investing in anything male related:mjlol:?
This is a weird take.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Zavlov is an idiot and will probably get fired after this
He wont. I said it before. Zaslav/Discovery owns WB. Discovery is not gonna fire Zaslav for this when he built Discovery to be in a position to buy WB in the first place. The reason Zaslav was talking all that shyt about not needing the NBA is because the big part for Discovery in buying WB was the IP, not some sports shyt. Also the directive from Discovery/Zaslav is to cut costs and he can argue this is part of that. It's also been rumored Discovery plans to sell WB shyt at some point so long term they probably dont even care about it anyway.