NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Just admit you didn't know the games stream on Max. It ain't that serious :mjlol:
I literally have commented on games on Max in here before, just admit that you reached foolishly and didn’t understand that I simply was saying Amazon got the app right from day one whereas TNT was ass until Max launched. It’s not that complicated.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Silver is basically telling WBD to get rid of Zaslav and we can do business again

Silver and "the bosses back home" gonna put Zaslav down like Andy Stone. He's a Jew. He talked. :manny:

screen-20240524-2043502-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

So how does this play out now? Does WBD match Amazon and dare Bald headed fakkit to tell them "No"?

Lawyers are lookin at this like :shaq: right now..

cd0e055a-fa84-4e17-a0dd-8e68f3f32e12_text.gif

:blessed:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not surprising how ESPN views the NBA

“When our department examines the NBA, we have to be much more focused on the storyline and vibes … because that drives a lot of this more so for the NBA than any other league,” -from the vice president of brand strategy and content research for ESPN
:scust:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Not surprising how ESPN views the NBA

“When our department examines the NBA, we have to be much more focused on the storyline and vibes … because that drives a lot of this more so for the NBA than any other league,” -from the vice president of brand strategy and content research for ESPN
The thing is that they literally don't do this and just focus on whatever stupid thing can get them to go viral. They don't give a fukk about stories on ESPN.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
The thing is that they literally don't do this and just focus on whatever stupid thing can get them to go viral. They don't give a fukk about stories on ESPN.
I agree with this.

There have been many stories this playoffs that have played out, but not told. Instead, it's, "Will Anthony Davis show up to play?"

:camby:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing TNT runs NBA TV and the NBA.com website. So maybe now the NBA can take the station back and put some actual content back on it. If people love Inside as much as they say they do online then sign them dudes up and put them on NBA TV and maybe they'll get some more engagement and actually build it back up again.

I haven't been to NBA.com in years but I just went to the site and it's not even NBA.com anymore. It's sportingnews.com with a bunch of other sports on it :mjlol: . NBA just wants to be hands off on everything. Let everybody else post and run shyt.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm seeing TNT runs NBA TV and the NBA.com website. So maybe now the NBA can take the station back and put some actual content back on it. If people love Inside as much as they say they do online then sign them dudes up and put them on NBA TV and maybe they'll get some more engagement and actually build it back up again.

I haven't been to NBA.com in years but I just went to the site and it's not even NBA.com anymore. It's sportingnews.com with a bunch of other sports on it :mjlol: . NBA just wants to be hands off on everything. Let everybody else post and run shyt.
What does this even mean?

Warner Brothers Discovery (TNT) runs NBA TV and NBA.com. Most of the people employed at NBA TV are WBD employees. It’s why you see Stephanie Ready host Game Time on NBA TV and then do sideline on TNT.

You also see Charles, Kenny and Shaq doing analysis on NBA TV. You’ll see them at the Finals.

WBD also owns Bleacher Report and House of Highlights.

So if WBD loses the NBA, what does the NBA do? Do they continue to outsource it to a Comcast or Amazon?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Warner Brothers Discovery (TNT) runs NBA TV and NBA.com. Most of the people employed at NBA TV are WBD employees. It’s why you see Stephanie Ready host Game Time on NBA TV and then do sideline on TNT.

You also see Charles, Kenny and Shaq doing analysis on NBA TV. You’ll see them at the Finals.

WBD also owns Bleacher Report and House of Highlights.

So if WBD loses the NBA, what does the NBA do? Do they continue to outsource it to a Comcast or Amazon?
I know that. But dude mentioned other sports on NBA.com. I think he just can't use the Internet