NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
On mycareer, Beal was traded for Siakim :ohhh:
The first day of trading :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Started to notice this. Sometimes I just raise my hands up and the guy would miss a bunny.

That’s with every shot. It’s almost impossible to hit anything contested and that’s been the system for years. I’m glad they’ve added fouls on jump shots now. But I still see far too many instances of defenders rotating late af and your player does that goofy fall over animation with no call

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That’s with every shot. It’s almost impossible to hit anything contested and that’s been the system for years. I’m glad they’ve added fouls on jump shots now. But I still see far too many instances of defenders rotating late af and your player does that goofy fall over animation with no call
Do you play on HOF? When you go to the sliders and scroll down to defense, you’ll see the layup and jump shot defensive strength sliders. What this does is for example, if this slider is set to 100, damn near every shot with a defender near will register as “smothered” while at 0, it will register as wide open. On HOF, it’s set to 60 for the user. I will say even on All star, I see these ghost contests also, and that’s set to 50 on default. Maybe lower those sliders to about 40?

I think the main issue is the AI hasn’t evolved to being able to use strategy or make in game adjustments, so instead on higher difficulties, they resort to cheap things like making you miss shots.