NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
IMG-1556.jpg

Yeah everybody else just need to rebound on this team :russ:

Did your opponent miss every shot?

Wtf...

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Not in practice mode, talking about during the game. This is what I mean. With this game's difficulty for the layup meter, animations like this make it almost impossible for most of the time to make these layups unless you are surrounded by 0 other guys. Halfcourt offense is damn near impossible because of it, and now you mix that with the worst lag delay online it is terrible. I am actually having a much easier time making jumpers than finishing so far. I think the meter should strictly be for shooting jumpers.

Shady Mike is sometimes enemic when it comes to 2k, not to mention he's playing on PC in which owners can mod a better game.

Not to mention the OS rosters (one of them I'm working on now) should mask any defects.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
For some reason Fox just kept taking three after three after three after three. Don’t know if his shyt tendencies need to be messed with or what.
the default CPU shot tendencies are way off for any player that plays on the perimeter. They all spam threes off screens

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Shady Mike is sometimes enemic when it comes to 2k, not to mention he's playing on PC in which owners can mod a better game.

Not to mention the OS rosters (one of them I'm working on now) should mask any defects.
Thats PS5 footage

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Nothing better than earning a hard earned victory online and 2K doesn’t count it :francis:. Looks like myteam is glitching for a lot of ppl today, including me