NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So I’m hearing 2K’s been running yall pockets this year.:lolbron:
This the first 2K I haven’t bought on launch since 2K13. Feels good to be out of bondage.:blessed:
I skipped last year, but thought maybe i try one more time this year. :mjcry:

Superstar
Daps
I’m hearing the shooting is crap, AI defense is absolutely terrible, and first step speed boost is an issue. Aka typical 2k garbage :mjlol:

The AI is actually the best it’s been in a long time. Aggressive, they move the ball around, adjust when a lane is cut off, or you keep doing the same things.

Help defense is still a little slow. Anybody complaining about shooting this year, probably only plays park, Rec, or isn’t very good overall. I hit everything.

I don’t fw mycareer but we somewhat eating in myleague/era’s. They still have glitches to fix though.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Not gonna lie I started mycareer this morning and was fukking around with 3 on 3 at sunset park :mjgrin: I see why people be in that mode it’s pretty damn fun. Probably gonna go hard in that this year.

I used all my preorder Vc ::feedme: take my money 2k

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The AI is actually the best it’s been in a long time. Aggressive, they move the ball around, adjust when a lane is cut off, or you keep doing the same things.

Help defense is still a little slow. Anybody complaining about shooting this year, probably only plays park, Rec, or isn’t very good overall. I hit everything.

I don’t fw mycareer but we somewhat eating in myleague/era’s. They still have glitches to fix though.

I’m talking about offline(well I guess pno counts) A major complaint I’m hearing is that the non meter boost is crazy. Every one is fukking Steph curry now. Even guys with 70 3pt rating. And it’s also still a delay on defense with movement where the offensive players gets the first step and blows by you

Superstar
Daps
I’m talking about offline(well I guess pno counts) A major complaint I’m hearing is that the non meter boost is crazy. Every one is fukking Steph curry now. Even guys with 70 3pt rating. And it’s also still a delay on defense with movement where the offensive players gets the first step and blows by you

I barely touch that part so I wouldn’t know. Myleague/era’s only lol. They’d be a fool to touch PNO before November lol.