NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
How about the paint offense?

Are there more variations of moves?
Post moves haven’t changed, but what can’t you do in the post that should be added?

Any other questions, I could probably answer, as long as it’s mainly about gameplay. MyEras hasn’t changed much and I don’t play MyPlayer or MyTeam

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Simming through mynba LeBron era with the grizz :dead: pretty weird so. LeBron hasn’t won one ring yet and im in 2016 lol. He only won one mvp. Russ has more than him. And I’ve yet to make the playoffs once :wtf: decided to just tank trust the process style. My starting lineup is lilard/book/Jimmy/dray/embiid
Do they have the option to change the courts and jersey for bron era? It’s going to annoy me not having the accurate courts

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Post moves haven’t changed, but what can’t you do in the post that should be added?

Any other questions, I could probably answer, as long as it’s mainly about gameplay. MyEras hasn’t changed much and I don’t play MyPlayer or MyTeam

I only play myNBA/ eras as well.

Do they have a post floater?

Have they added any classic teams?

Thanks!

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I only play myNBA/ eras as well.

Do they have a post floater?

Have they added any classic teams?

Thanks!
I thought I saw a player on the Wizards do a floater from a standing position, but I don’t know if there’s a post floater for sure. I can do hook shots and fades when holding the post up trigger, and when in the face up, you’re gonna take a jump shot.

No new classic teams, unless you count the teams you can pick in my era modes (not sure if you got 2k23, but you don’t have to play the franchise mode to play those specific eras).

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
All of the gameplay features are centered round this trash ass mode unfortunately… franchise players have to deal with the run off from this goofy shyt
It's the dumbest mode ever. Everyone looks like a cartoon character. Microtransactions out the ass to boot. I dunno how anyone can play that mode.