Nas & Premier Album "DJ Premier Needs to Come Correct because Pete Rock and Q Tip is Bringing Heat to Common & LL"

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premo for the most part has been average for a long time.

Beats lack soul
He drops some heat here and there but you are right. I hope he brings it on that album because it has been a LONG time coming. I still think when it was mentioned in 06 it should have dropped then.......

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Setting expectations way too high here.
No... we've waited for Nas and Premo for almost 2 decades at this point. It definitely has to be better than the 2 surprise classics with Hit. They gotta deliver if they drop.
Why only Nas got that type of pressure to prove something, especially at 50 ? Can't he deliver a project for fun without "fans" being that picky

And don't tell me it's because he's the goat and got goat pressure because no one put these types of high expectations about jay or eminem or every other goat contender
Nas is a great artist... so the pressure is great...

Daps
Preemo so overrated. He got some knocks in his earlier days but his shyt for the past 20 years been subpar.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Personally I'm not worried. I know there's going to be at least a few incredible joints that will come out of it, even if Preem can't deliver for a full album. My expectations are low, though. I don't see either LL/Tip or Nas/Preem being able to top what Com and PR are about to do. Pete Rock is just nice like that, and still makes classic material.

I don't know about the people saying it isn't pressure though. For all of our sake I hope they are feeling pressure, because a motivated Nas with a chip on his shoulder is a good thing, and Preem could use the extra push to get back to his best. All these albums dropping around the same time could be a blessing, IMO.

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Now he needs Large Pro :dead:
Y'all Negro's are silly, not one person in here said Nas needs Large Professor, We said we rather hear a Large Professor and Nas album over Preme

Why I said that because Large Professor and Nas never disappoints, Large Pro still brings heat and me personally we been waiting for a Nas & Preme Album for over 25 years and Preme just don't bring it like he use to, The Format and Animals is the last bangers I felt from Preme.

And I hope I'm wrong, I hope Q-tip and Pete Rock put the battery in Preme back and he shows out. But as of right now he's behind Pete Rock and Q-tip with the tracks they dropped with LL Cool J and Common