Nas & Premier Album "DJ Premier Needs to Come Correct because Pete Rock and Q Tip is Bringing Heat to Common & LL"

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I'm over here bumping classic Magic 3 at 6 in the morning and you making dumb ass threads like the past 3yrs didn't happen.

I took a break from the Coli, but I see y'all still stupid
Stop bytching like a bytch, You bytch and shut yo punk ass up and get ya stamina up

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You know and I know.... that's my guy
No apologies...
Glad I could see the future as a youngin and made a wise choice

I feel horrible for all the G's that picked MC Kurupt as their favorite back in '95. N there was many..

Are you a member of this club 🤔😫🤣😂
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
SAME!

Nas and Large been talking about doing an album for 20+ years. And Large said he got mad beats for Nas just waiting. But I don’t know why they don’t just lock in and make a project. He's the one that put Nas on. It would make sense, but Nas always does these joints with people who don’t even have the best music for him. Large Pro is still making heat too! I would be way more into that today, than this Primo project.

You don't think Preem has a bunch of Nas beats in the stash:francis:, they've been talking about doing an album for just as long

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I find it hilarious that for the past three years while Nas was locked in with one of the three best producers of their generation a certain “trapped in the 90’s” segment was bytching about him not working with DJ Premier and now that ya’ll’s audio wet dream is FINALLY about to come true now its “Premo isn’t good enough anymore”.

I’ve always been relieved that Nas doesn’t give a flying 747 F U C K about what his “fans” demand of him and just keeps doing what he wants. Its what kept him around and relevant the last 30 years. The man did SIX ALBUMS IN THREE YEARS and all SIX of them were fire! No rapper has ever done that before. If Nas wants to switch gears and work with Premo (who its confirmed provided a little bit help and guidance to Hit-Boy during the run) then that means Premo’s got something that inspired him and an inspired Nas is something we should ALL want to hear.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I find it hilarious that for the past three years while Nas was locked in with one of the three best producers of their generation a certain “trapped in the 90’s” segment was bytching about him not working with DJ Premier and now that ya’ll’s audio wet dream is FINALLY about to come true now its “Premo isn’t good enough anymore”.

I’ve always been relieved that Nas doesn’t give a flying 747 F U C K about what his “fans” demand of him and just keeps doing what he wants. Its what kept him around and relevant the last 30 years. The man did SIX ALBUMS IN THREE YEARS and all SIX of them were fire! No rapper has ever done that before. If Nas wants to switch gears and work with Premo (who its confirmed provided a little bit help and guidance to Hit-Boy during the run) then that means Premo’s got something that inspired him and an inspired Nas is something we should ALL want to hear.

This was like 10+ years ago when everyone wanted Nas and Premo though, times change.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This was like 10+ years ago when everyone wanted Nas and Premo though, times change.

I can pull up posts from threads made just LAST YEAR with people bytching about Hit-Boy and clamoring for Premo and any other Illmatic producer thats still active plus a side helping of Alchemist.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i am not gonna lie- i love premier and nas is my goat but i'm kinda uneasy about the album. that define my name is cool but man common and LL bringing fire.

as someone mentioned earlier, premier been really hit or miss. and him not including hi hats and no bass in a lot of recent beats been making them sounding simpler and bland. i know premier make beats on the spot mostly but i need my guy to really dig in them crates and chop some stuff, scratch them hooks. a few recent beats he has did his thing on- like that ab soul song and westside gunn joint runway.

if this was 95 to 2000 premier- i'd bet 100 percent confirmed the album gonna be crazy. nas will do his part i know but i hope he gets real picky and make sure everything is undeniable.

we shall see