My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
breh you gotta work through the rage and pain first of all... its good that you know for a fact that you are never going to get back with her but if it was me... id think about everything uve done for this bich over the past 6 years and when she tries to contact you (obviously she will) I'd deliver a a succinct and straight forward diatribe that will make the ether burn slow in her heart.

Closure is important, so make sure 10 years from now when you look back on how you handled this shet you can be proud that you dealt with this shet as a grown man and as the better human being.

And this might be the biggest L you ever took but honestly its gonna make you look good as hell for your next potential wifey... I bet you anything you find a better looking chick that is gonna relate to this shet and you'll be a better man for it.

stay up homie.

:salute: thanks breh. That some real shyt right there.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Sorry to read that my euro breh. :to:

dont do nothing foolish toss your ex and your friend in the bushes, try to console your friends ex gf by having sex with her and keep it movin...

Stay strong :salute:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt I felt for your until you said ur girl was white and the guy she cheated on was white and your black

they belong together. you cant be mad at that. 6 years, 20 years, 1000 years. yea it hurts but thats natural selection.

now if your boy was black and he snuck your lil white girl then you gotta be in his ass. pretty much any other race other than white youd have to.

think about it dog, if your girl was filipino and she dipped on you for another flip you gonna be hurt? not that she did you wrong but that she went home? it'll take time but you'll be aight

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Sorry to read that my euro breh. :to:

dont do nothing foolish toss your ex and your friend in the bushes, try to console your friends ex gf by having sex with her and keep it movin...

Stay strong :salute:

thanks my nikka :to: the pain is too real at the moment

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Girlfriend of 6 years?! :heh:

Any woman willing to be a GF for that long is either cheating or dumb.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
six years huh? Well the sooner you start talking to other people the better. Make new friends, get at new bytches etc. This is also why you never let yourself love a female as much as she loves you. Love less, get hurt less.

Can you think if she started acting different recently? Any changes in behavior at all?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Told you nikkas about fukking with these white girls. :snoop:

I don't think I ever met a white bytch who didn't cheat. Real talk.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
@SwagKingKong

Like others said, the best thing to do is just move on and don't let your emotions consume you. If she tries to contact you, give her that monotone unemotional ether about herself and her actions. Let her know that you already over the situation and your not even thinking about it or her anymore. Don't worry...

th

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
it may not look like it right now, but it's a blessing in disguise.

i know it hurts, but be strong and move on with your life.

you could do some ill shyt to get back at her, but the best revenge is to not let her see you sweat and find a woman that will truly respect and love you and will be deserving of your love in return.

:cheers:

Peace

cool post.......

had u bought her anything for valentines day yet?