My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Sorry to hear that happened to you. But now, you need to clear your head. You need some revenge. Simple as that. So..here are your options...
(Warning before doing this realize that you are going to be a cold hearted mothafukka for at least 10 years after doing this, fukking random hoes just to get back a feeling of warmth)....

1. Talk to your homeboy's girl. Everyday. Get every single detail out of it. How did happen and why.

2. Invite her out to talk about the shared pain.

3. fukk her. Even better if you get her to suck your dikk. Even better if you get a picture.

4. Let that nikka know you fukked his bytch. Send him pictures or text messages about the meet up. The whole idea is to make him think or know you are fukking his girl.

5. Your ex girl- You obviously know a female she doesn't like. fukk that female. Let it be known you are fukking her, put the shyt on facebook. Either that or a close family friend of hers. Send her sister some flowers, "Thanking her for her kindness".

6. #Gohardonhoes for 10 years to make up for this bullshyt. Never shed a tear.

7. Be happy. You got rid of two snakes in one day. Never let it happen again.
Too harsh, and she started it. The relationship ended.

If it so happens those are involved are available, so be it. But it almost doesn't count because its out of spite.

Moving on, is the best way. She would realize her mistakes, when its too late.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it aint the first time

its the first time you caught her

the real question should be, how many of your friends has she fukked?

im guessing the answer to the question is like 4, one of which being a male cousin

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Too harsh, and she started it. The relationship ended.

If it so happens those are involved are available, so be it. But it almost doesn't count because its out of spite.

Moving on, is the best way. She would realize her mistakes, when its too late.

LOL Hey, I could have given him the nuclear option...

ojsimpson_2333338b.jpg

At least with my solution he could have some satisfaction. At this point he is just walking away after getting used and abused.