My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
This is what you do, delete anything from your phone that is associated with them. DONT NOT TAKE THAT bytch BACK. Also get off that social media shyt too.

Done that. Deleted everything with both and threw some pictures and shyt in the trash.

And I Will NEVER take her back. I wont even speak a Word to her again, last thing I said was get the fukk out basically.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
did you get the full story from his gf on how it went down though? were you on vacation when she pulled this slorey behavior?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Done that. Deleted everything with both and threw some pictures and shyt in the trash.

And I Will NEVER take her back. I wont even speak a Word to her again, last thing I said was get the fukk out basically.

:salute: Now you just need time to heal those wounds.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hmmmmm

to enact perfect revenge

nude pics must be posted for your coli brethren

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
did you get the full story from his gf on how it went down though? were you on vacation when she pulled this slorey behavior?

She was out of town so they hooked up at their place. I was at home She told me She was meeting up a girlfriend before She went to work instead She went home to dude and Let him fukk.

Cant even believe it really.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn at the pain :wow:.

Sorry breh.

But the good news is that in a few years, this won't matter to you anymore and you won't be stuck w/ a cheating lying bytch who's vagina you've grown tired of.

:win:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Yeah, I know. I should clarify, hes not one of my closest guys. Hes a dude I met in college and we hung out alot.

Dude is a Cornball and a whiteboy so hes not a problem

He took your bish, tho. So either you're cornier than him or he's a legit prob. :leon:

Not trying to shyt on you. Be grateful you found out sooner rather than later. Move on. There's somebody better out there for you. Time heals these kind of things.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Fam it's gonna take time just use this time to appreciate those you know you can trust and worry about making sure your priorities are in order.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
She was out of town so they hooked up at their place. I was at home She told me She was meeting up a girlfriend before She went to work instead She went home to dude and Let him fukk.

Cant even believe it really.

geez it wasn't even a heat of the moment thing where they were both drunk. that shyt was planned. your ex is good for nothing you should really be glad she is out of your life. I say go out tomorrow with your guy friends so you don't dwell on it sitting at home.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Goddamn at the pain :wow:.

Sorry breh.

But the good news is that in a few years, this won't matter to you anymore and you won't be stuck w/ a cheating lying bytch who's vagina you've grown tired of.

:win:

True that.

Let this be a lesson, every girl is capable of lying and cheating.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You may want to consider smashing the fukking face of your friend, but only when you will calm down :whoa:, no need to catch a body like that.

I suggest talking to someone you know and just not sitting at home alone.

This shyt will probably take a couple years to recover for you and you will never look at bytches (and nikkas) the same.

another dawg has been created....:steviej:

this is how it happens....every single time