My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But I thought once you go black you never go back? :ohhh:

But seriously, throw them both in the bushes and don't look back. Next girl you have, keep her away from your friends or don't have her around them all the time.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
This is all I have to add, now let that sink in breh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v53-agx5sY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v53-agx5sY[/ame]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i';ve been there,when you find out your heart beats fast as it drops down to your stomach, you feel like crap, angry, sad.

first thing you did was right kick the slore out,

second thing you gotta do is go to the dr and get tested for stds.

third thing you got to do is pack up her things and leave it on the doorstep or courier it to where shes staying.

4th thing is to never talk to her again, dont go beat up the guy etc., dont accept apologies "i was drunk, i love you still", dont blame yourself, it happens to everyone

DONT TAKE HER BACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

i see your already lashing out at the "friend", dont you cant change the past, cut these ratchet folks out of your life, is it worth it beating up your friend then going to jail for assault?

the thing is no need for revenege life has a wonderful way of working out in your favor, many many men out there get married have kids then realize there life is screwing around and then they get left paying alimony and child support.

i've been cheated on twice in my life, first chick found out through a keylogger, she got knocked up months later by a grocery clerk and now there living in her moms basement :heh:, second chick was living the good life but now is unemployed and had the nerve to hit me up a few months if i could lend her some money to buy groceries :heh:

what im telling you is dont take revenge, simps and manginas are the ones posting nudes, beating up the cheaters, lashing out etc.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so far you did good by cutting your ex off completely.

don't even show her anymore emotion. don't even answer her calls. if you're face to face with her, show her you're passed it like others have said. don't even be friendly with her just cold.

listen to the series Black Phillip from Patrice Oneal.

You're a man now. Mazel Tov!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so far you did good by cutting your ex off completely.

don't even show her anymore emotion. don't even answer her calls. if you're face to face with her, show her you're passed it like others have said. don't even be friendly with her just cold.

listen to the series Black Phillip from Patrice Oneal.

You're a man now. Mazel Tov!!

cheating_wife.jpg

like is aid it could be worse
Coping with Infidelity

at least you aint married

this is what happens when you invest so much time and "love" into one chick, when its taken away your screwed

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

At least you finally caught her. Now get tested

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
life lessons hurt like banging your toes on that wood coffee table because you're taking steps forward without watching the placement of your feet

baby steps friend and you can avoid these obstacles in the future

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Cheating is bad enough but with your friend :wow:

Females are ruthless, toss her and your friend in the bushes.

Females watch these chick flicks (Notebook and Titanic come to mind ) and get their heads filled up with sayings like "meant-to-be" and "true love" not caring who they hurt and then try to make you look like the bad guy ( Titantic). Be careful Slimes; she'll call it "destiny" if she met your best friend thru you.

:wow: