My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know. I should clarify, hes not one of my closest guys. Hes a dude I met in college and we hung out alot.

Dude is a Cornball and a whiteboy so hes not a problem.

So basically u chill with cornballs and they fukk your girl. U may want to take a look in the mirror.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
So basically u chill with cornballs and they fukk your girl. U may want to take a look in the mirror.

The fukk, no Im not. Im not superman i dont know where he stay. His GF kicked him out. I cant reach him cause dude is ducking me like the plague.

U think Im gonna Let this shyt slide? Hell no. All i meant was that this wasn't no tough dude She hooked up with, dude is a fukking nobody he scared as shyt at the moment

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Not being funny, but go get tested breh. In my experience, when people get caught up in the wild lust of cheating they ain't worrying about throwing on condoms. And most women tell "trickle truth", so they may have fukked more than just that once.

Sorry you had to go through this, but glad to see you seem to be handling it the right way. It'll just take some time to get over it.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Well, you didn't bust her in the mouth, and end up in jail. You didn't end up marrying a slore. I'm going to declare this a win.

But six years? Damn. That's past put up or shut up time. You probably knew you weren't going to marry her by now anyways. You should have cut ties before now. She just did you a favor.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fukk, no Im not. Im not superman i dont know where he stay. His GF kicked him out. I cant reach him cause dude is ducking me like the plague.

U think Im gonna Let this shyt slide? Hell no. All i meant was that this wasn't no tough dude She hooked up with, dude is a fukking nobody he scared as shyt at the moment

Why u gonna lay hands on him, he did u favor. Just kim and take this as a lesson not to keep ppl around u who keep secrets. Your boy should have been a good friend and came to u to let u kno ur girl is triflin and he fukked.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Why u gonna lay hands on him, he did u favor. Just kim and take this as a lesson not to keep ppl around u who keep secrets. Your boy should have been a good friend and came to u to let u kno ur girl is triflin and he fukked.

yea he really did do you a favor if you really think about it. she would have done it later with someone else anyways.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps

Im not going to lay my hands on him, I got too much to lose. But Im def gonna check him when I See him.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

:childplease: He wasn't some random nikka.

He knew him. He was chilling with him while he was fukking his gf.

This issue needs to be adressed.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Not being funny, but go get tested breh. In my experience, when people get caught up in the wild lust of cheating they ain't worrying about throwing on condoms. And most women tell "trickle truth", so they may have fukked more than just that once.

Sorry you had to go through this, but glad to see you seem to be handling it the right way. It'll just take some time to get over it.

Didn't even think about this, thanks.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
CUT BOTH HER AND THE FRIEND OUT OF YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY. DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO, TO REMOVE THE GIRLFRIEND AND HER BELONGINGS FROM YOUR HOME AND WHEREVER ELSE YOU FREQUENT, AND MOVE ON. IF YOU DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES THIS (OTHER THAN LIVE YOUR LIFE NORMALLY, LIKE YOU DID BEFORE YOU FOUND OUT), YOU WILL TAKE AT LEAST ONE MORE L ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.....I GUARANTEE IT

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW IS TO LET GO OF ANY AND ALL EMOTIONS THAT YOU EVER HAD FOR HER. THAT INCLUDES THE LOVE THAT YOU FELT FOR HER AND THE HATE THAT YOU'RE FEELING RIGHT NOW. ALL OF THAT "HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME" shyt, THAT "I WANNA KICK HIS/HER ASS" shyt.....fukk THAT shyt. WASTE OF TIME AND EMOTIONS, AND COULD POSSIBLY COST YOU YOUR FREEDOM DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU END UP DOING. THEY DID IT, IT'S DONE, AND THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IN RESPONSE IS TO CUT YOURSELF OUT OF THEIR LIVES AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND CONTINUE LIVING

IT MIGHT HURT THEM, OR THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE A fukk; THEIR REACTION ISN'T THE IMPORTANT THING.....YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS IMPORTANT. YOU LIVING OUT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITHOUT THE DRAMA AND BULLshyt THEY SUDDENLY BROUGHT ONTO YOU IS IMPORTANT. YOU SEPARATING YOURSELF FROM GRIMY-ASS PEOPLE WHO WILL LIE TO YOU AND SNEAK AROUND AND BETRAY YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK, IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT. YOU NEED TO GET INTO 'INDIFFERENCE' MODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND STAY THERE. SAME THING IN REGARDS TO THE 'FRIEND'

REMAIN INDIFFERENT TOWARDS THEM IN TERMS OF YOUR EMOTIONS, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE AWAY FROM THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, AND CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE, MAINTAINING YOUR OTHER REAL FRIENDS AND FINDING A NEW GIRLFRIEND

OH.....AND GET YOURSELF TESTED A.S.A.P.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
CUT BOTH HER AND THE FRIEND OUT OF YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY. DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO, TO REMOVE THE GIRLFRIEND AND HER BELONGINGS FROM YOUR HOME AND WHEREVER ELSE YOU FREQUENT, AND MOVE ON. IF YOU DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES THIS (OTHER THAN LIVE YOUR LIFE NORMALLY, LIKE YOU DID BEFORE YOU FOUND OUT), YOU WILL TAKE AT LEAST ONE MORE L ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.....I GUARANTEE IT

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW IS TO LET GO OF ANY AND ALL EMOTIONS THAT YOU EVER HAD FOR HER. THAT INCLUDES THE LOVE THAT YOU FELT FOR HER AND THE HATE THAT YOU'RE FEELING RIGHT NOW. ALL OF THAT "HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME" shyt, THAT "I WANNA KICK HIS/HER ASS" shyt.....fukk THAT shyt. WASTE OF TIME AND EMOTIONS, AND COULD POSSIBLY COST YOU YOUR FREEDOM DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU END UP DOING. THEY DID IT, IT'S DONE, AND THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IN RESPONSE IS TO CUT YOURSELF OUT OF THEIR LIVES AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND CONTINUE LIVING

IT MIGHT HURT THEM, OR THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE A fukk; THEIR REACTION ISN'T THE IMPORTANT THING.....YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS IMPORTANT. YOU LIVING OUT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITHOUT THE DRAMA AND BULLshyt THEY SUDDENLY BROUGHT ONTO YOU IS IMPORTANT. YOU SEPARATING YOURSELF FROM GRIMY-ASS PEOPLE WHO WILL LIE TO YOU AND SNEAK AROUND AND BETRAY YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK, IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT. YOU NEED TO GET INTO 'INDIFFERENCE' MODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND STAY THERE. SAME THING IN REGARDS TO THE 'FRIEND'

REMAIN INDIFFERENT TOWARDS THEM IN TERMS OF YOUR EMOTIONS, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE AWAY FROM THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, AND CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE, MAINTAINING YOUR OTHER REAL FRIENDS AND FINDING A NEW GIRLFRIEND

OH.....AND GET YOURSELF TESTED A.S.A.P.

Thanks, that was some real shyt.

I Will get myself tested.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Truth is

no human being no matter who he or she is can prevent such a thing from happening.

When u choose to have a relationship this is what you will have to deal with.

Which is why I'd rather not bother, if ur dumb enough to open ur heart to another human being on that level then u deserve whatever happens to u.

If any of the chicks I talk to fuk other n1gs I really don't care cause I don't love these hoes and ain't their BF anyway

:manny: