My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Girlfriend of 6 years?! :heh:

Any woman willing to be a GF for that long is either cheating or dumb.

How old is OP and the ex-GF? :ohhh:

Were both of them done with school or no? :ohhh:

Were they dating since high school or not? :ohhh:

Didn't know there were deadlines on being loyal to someone. :ohhh:

As for the OP, do this:

• Hit the gym hard (the place and the sub-forum on here).
  • Re-examine your wardrobe.
  • Self-evaluate your inner-player and any possible missteps that you may have taken in your relationship (without beating yourself up over it)
  • Enrich yourself with knowledge and re-discover things you were passionate about.
  • Socialize (but don't go on a drinking binge).
  • Watch a lot of Patrice O'Neal stand-up. :notsure:

Keep your head up and don't let your self-esteem drop. Learn to love yourself even more. Chicks'll gravitate to a guy that genuinely fukks with himself as a person. Guys that don't know how to take a punch and constantly get emo about failed relationships become shells of themselves and end up rebounding with bytches that walk all over them. I've seen it too many times, breh. If you come out of an L as an improved man, it becomes a W.

tumblr_mi1a25SNGQ1qh9nffo1_500_large.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So wtf are you mad about :weezy:

I think he means he was with his most recent girl when the gf of his friend sent hin a msg saying she was cheating.

@SwagKingKong has she tried to contact you? And in hindsight was she showing any signs of cheating on you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't know if this has been done already but:

You share that girl (obviously)

You suck somehow and are personally responsible

Basically all your dreams have gone to shyt

There is no hope

(That about covers the standard Coli response to these types of tear jerkers)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

Change your username, because it's clear you have no swag. Swaglessmonkey seems more fitting.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm more disturbed that you only found out about the deception by FB...you didn't notice any subtle changes? No lies? No half truths? No shakiness? She's that GOOD of a liar?:laugh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
And...you supposed to be black my dude...what that say about your pipe game lol She ran to a cornball whiteboi to get that dikk smh You must of being doing something wrong I got a list its aight.

You was either-

Corny
Cant fukk her right
Soft
Simp
Gay

Pick one and improve my g.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She was White? LMAO. He was WHITE? OH NO:laugh: Damn, nygga..should of got you a Blasian. That's a cold piece in the game. Oh well...

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Awww.. Im offering hugs for your disheartened soul.... Six years? I just want to feed you ( if you fine)...