My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: He wasn't some random nikka.

He knew him. He was chilling with him while he was fukking his gf.

This issue needs to be adressed.

He addressed it with his ex in an inadvantageous way. I would have met with his boys girl so we could address this matter and find a way to console eachother.

Personally im not fighting for this chick. He already took 3 Ls for taking a white chic serious, having a cac fukk his girl behind his back & the dude is a cornball at that.

Now what if this alleged cornball whoops his ass too? That will be the final surprise.

As i said kim hit the showers and work on yourself op. If she hasnt been raped or violated dont fight her.

upthere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
^
Whats the gf of the "friend" lookin like?:youngsabo:
fukkin the gf wont heal you completely, but itll help you both.

Also, be happy and relieved this all came out before you all decided to take your relationship to the net level. shyt is:sadcam: right now, but it could be a lot worse. bytch could be pregnant, or she couldve passed some std to onto you.:whew:

If you're still young at heart, go out and have fun without commitment (stay safe). Dont try and replace the ex or jump into another relationship.
Youll eventually get over the ex, but it will take some time, especially after 6 years in a relationship.
Its a lot of women out there. Put your time and effort into the ones you have most fun with. If you're a good dude and established in life, a good female will show her self.

:ufdup: + :umad: if you dont have her nudes saved... or if shes got yours:scusthov::rip:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
He addressed it with his ex in an inadvantageous way. I would have met with his boys girl so we could address this matter and find a way to console eachother.

Personally im not fighting for this chick. He already took 3 Ls for taking a white chic serious, having a cac fukk his girl behind his back & the dude is a cornball at that.

Now what if this alleged cornball whoops his ass too? That will be the final surprise.

As i said kim hit the showers and work on yourself op. If she hasnt been raped or violated dont fight her.

Lol, he could never whoop my ass. This dude is about to be ducking alot of shyt cause he dont know nobody in this town (came here for college) while Im born and raised here.

But yeah I took my Ls. Nothing I could do about it.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Whats the gf of the "friend" lookin like?:youngsabo:
fukkin the gf wont heal you completely, but itll help you both.

Also, be happy and relieved this all came out before you all decided to take your relationship to the net level. shyt is:sadcam: right now, but it could be a lot worse. bytch could be pregnant, or she couldve passed some std to onto you.:whew:

If you're still young at heart, go out and have fun without commitment (stay safe). Dont try and replace the ex or jump into another relationship.
Youll eventually get over the ex, but it will take some time, especially after 6 years in a relationship.
Its a lot of women out there. Put your time and effort into the ones you have most fun with. If you're a good dude and established in life, a good female will show her self.

:ufdup: + :umad: if you dont have her nudes saved... or if shes got yours:scusthov::rip:

Thanks breh and She aint got shyt on me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.
So i guess you stole your boys name then.

New p*ssy and time are your friends right now.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think its time u fuk your friends gf for payback, bring up the subject to her and see how she responds

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol, he could never whoop my ass. This dude is about to be ducking alot of shyt cause he dont know nobody in this town (came here for college) while Im born and raised here.

U think being a gorilla is gonna make u feel better? If u fukk him up u still have to deal with what possessed her to cheat on u with a corn in the 1st place.

Is this the 1st time u been cheated on?

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
U think being a gorilla is gonna make u feel better? If u fukk him up u still have to deal with what possessed her to cheat on u with a corn in the 1st place.

Is this the 1st time u been cheated on?

As I said I wont lay my hands on dude, got too much to Lose.

Yes, 1st time.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps

Post pics of this guy .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So they're both white and you're black?

Dont do nothing foolish breh, just keep it moving

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No, black.

th_raydisgusted.png

Keep your head up.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
breh you gotta work through the rage and pain first of all... its good that you know for a fact that you are never going to get back with her but if it was me... id think about everything uve done for this bich over the past 6 years and when she tries to contact you (obviously she will) I'd deliver a a succinct and straight forward diatribe that will make the ether burn slow in her heart.

Closure is important, so make sure 10 years from now when you look back on how you handled this shet you can be proud that you dealt with this shet as a grown man and as the better human being.

And this might be the biggest L you ever took but honestly its gonna make you look good as hell for your next potential wifey... I bet you anything you find a better looking chick that is gonna relate to this shet and you'll be a better man for it.

stay up homie.