MY EX GOT MARRIED

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one asks you to defend anyone. Where did i say white dudes share my culture. i said it was possibly a reason idk. i only date open-minded people of all races. dont come at me asking me how i deal with cheetahs roaming the streets like some dude did. such ignorance

i "talked" to a biracial guy who went to Morehouse for a short while until his GIRLFRIEND CALLED ME.
I have MANY friends that cannot find a black man in Atlanta. :lupe: Oh wait, i should be closeminded and wait for my black prince to wife me. oh ok.
Of course there are some good black men but they're either taken, gay or want to to fukk around which i was not willing to do.
This is my experience and because one or two people met and married their BLACK SO does not negate the fact that, Atlanta is simply NOT a city to find a Black man to marry. Even if you get one, them hoes are gonna be circling like some damn hawks. hell, look at Alexis that helped Kirk messe up his marriage with Rasheeda. bytches like that are ALL over this city and they will not respect your relationship.

Ever since joining the corporate world, ive met a few black dudes but unfortunately, im taken. :sadcam: If we do break up, im moving to Cali :blessed:

generalizes all black men in her area, then uses love and hiphop to justify her belief :blessed:

i'm glad nigerian women are just as fulla shyt as black american women

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You guys do know she is trolling right?

she may have been trolling about the ex getting married and sh!t...but she is not trolling about the black man issue.

she really dating a cac and really hasnt dated a black man in 10 years.

if you cant tell when someone is and is not trolling by now then damn

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
most black women deep down like to be degraded by the white man.

See OP.

The black woman time and time again has proven she is unfit for a decent man,no wonder why their marriage rate is atrocious..

get at me

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way it's pathetic. Even if she isn't trolling her arguments are whack anyway. :heh:

And who 5 stars their own thread :pacspit: