Daps
Couldnt turn you in to a housewife? :smugbiden:

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

fukk man, thats violent, 1st 48 type reply :myman:

700.hq.jpg

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I'm disgusted this OP chick is Nigerian. She knows full well she can't bring that cac back to the village in Nigeria without getting the look from her peoples like..

:what:

Not really.

Most Nigerians rather see you with a white than see you with an AA. True fact.

My fam from Nigeria and we go every summer so i know what I'm talking bout.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not really.

Maybe in your part of the country, but not my side. I was warned by numerous family members back home not to bring a white woman home. Granted, this was back in the 80's, but it was made clear to me back then. I'm sure white folks have the same conversations with their young ones so :manny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
You brothas don't understand what the black woman is thinking when she crosses the white line. A case example is simply looking at the OP's post. SHe posts her picture up, (which shows her face) get black men to notice her, and insult black men by dating undesirable whiteboys, all the while she looks down at black men. :why:

Of all my years on the internet, whenever a black woman post her face, and godforbid she's attractive, then she almost ALWAYS go after the kac/or any non-black. And almost always brothas will flirt, lift her up, before she acknowledge her fetish for wm/non-black men. NEVER you see one going for black men. Or even say ANYTHING positive about brothas. :wtf:

tumblr_mgc3xpp2NF1s15sl9o1_400.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Maybe in your part of the country, but not my side. I was warned by numerous family members back home not to bring a white woman home. Granted, this was back in the 80's, but it was made clear to me back then. I'm sure white folks have the same conversations with their young ones so :manny:

I agree, half of my fam married AA women including my dad. :salute:

But a cac tho :dahell:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No one asks you to defend anyone. Where did i say white dudes share my culture. i said it was possibly a reason idk. i only date open-minded people of all races. dont come at me asking me how i deal with cheetahs roaming the streets like some dude did. such ignorance

i "talked" to a biracial guy who went to Morehouse for a short while until his GIRLFRIEND CALLED ME.
I have MANY friends that cannot find a black man in Atlanta. :lupe: Oh wait, i should be closeminded and wait for my black prince to wife me. oh ok.
Of course there are some good black men but they're either taken, gay or want to to fukk around which i was not willing to do.
This is my experience and because one or two people met and married their BLACK SO does not negate the fact that, Atlanta is simply NOT a city to find a Black man to marry. Even if you get one, them hoes are gonna be circling like some damn hawks. hell, look at Alexis that helped Kirk messe up his marriage with Rasheeda. bytches like that are ALL over this city and they will not respect your relationship.

Ever since joining the corporate world, ive met a few black dudes but unfortunately, im taken. :sadcam: If we do break up, im moving to Cali :blessed:

Come on fluster, I am from the A. I seen numerous girls find great guys and I seen numerous ones get shut out regardless of looks. You know the deal. It all about where you looking and what you looking for. You need to come up with a legit plan for the type of man you want. It needs to be realistic. You can't find a good man at the club in the A. It's never going to happen.

Lol, you using bullshyt like Love and Hip Hop as a template you already lost.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I agree, half of my fam married AA women including my dad. :salute:

But a cac tho :dahell:

Ok. But since you are already half AA yourself and you probably don't live in Nigeria now, what's motivating you to continue marrying a fellow Nigerian that your dad clearly didn't do?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ok. But since you are already half AA yourself and you probably don't live in Nigeria now, what's motivating you to continue marrying a fellow Nigerian that your dad clearly didn't do?

It's not but at the same time, Nigerians women had first dibs if I don't marry one which is looking likely, it ain't because of them.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

:wtf:
Yeah bit did they warned the females not to bring a whiteman home????

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really.

This is kinda true, but only from the female standpoint. I haven't seen anyone say to a Naija guy to not marry an AA woman. I'm not a guy though, so that might influence what I hear about that subject. I have however had uncles on SEVERAL occasions tell us to not bring an AA dude home. Its because of the way everyone sees AA men treating women.

But for the most part Nigerians are just HIGHLY encouraged to marry other Nigerians, particularly those from the same group (Igbos marrying Igbos, etc). To the point where parents outright play matchmaker :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is sad as hell. Her titty balls are all oiled up and busting out in her avi. And then you realize there is some nerd screech ass white dude who prolly never had a bad white chick in his life enjoying them and you just :snoop: