MY EX GOT MARRIED

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This is kinda true, but only from the female standpoint. I haven't seen anyone say to a Naija guy to not marry an AA woman. I'm not a guy though, so that might influence what I hear about that subject. I have however had uncles on SEVERAL occasions tell us to not bring an AA dude home. Its because of the way everyone sees AA men treating women.

But for the most part Nigerians are just HIGHLY encouraged to marry other Nigerians, particularly those from the same group (Igbos marrying Igbos, etc). To the point where parents outright play matchmaker :snoop:

Gotta keep that bloodline pure and undiluted.lol.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how to piss off the average male coli poster: Call out 1 minute men :lolbron:

Works like a charm :smugdraper:

nah, it just makes a woman look ratchet. especially if she feels the need to attack his manhood while at the same time saying that she is salty because he got married.

AdoraBlurz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate wack bytches like you. You just want the ability to reject men because you have low self esteem. The same reason you have to attention whore posting your ass and titties on here. You got no self esteem and you're nothing more than a cum dumpster. Men don't see you as anything more than a good fukk. And now that a man doesn't give to shyts about you and your jezebel ways you can't take it and cry over it. I hate wack bytches like you.