MY EX GOT MARRIED

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Why would that be normal?

Well in my case she's the only woman I ever told the L word to. Couldn't make it work because of the distance between us. So naturally there's a lot of feelings still there.

In others there are plenty of reasons. You might not be over the person, or you're still so bitter that you want them to never be happy, or maybe you feel some sorta way outta jealousy, etc.

Most people won't admit shyt like that but I'd say feeling some kind of way about it is normal. And obviously I'm not talking about any and every ex here. I'm talking about the one that left their mark one way or another.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yeah I thought she was cool too but her whole steelo got exposed in here. Funny thing about chicks like that is the black community is gonna be the only ones behind her ass when fukked up, racist shyt happens in her life but when everything is good in life, she'll turn her back and be in the white mans arms.

:stopitslime:

And we are too dam stupid not to leave these worthless b*tches alone! This thread here is why i can NEVER date a black b*tch who has been with a kac. NEVER. They will ALWAYS have animosity towards brothas. But simps wanna date these ghettogaggers who had white d*ck in them for an easy lay. SHe think you are beneath her. She will be twice as hard on you on everything you do even though you are her natural mate, then a man who has a history of using white supremacy against you. It will be twice as hard to be comfortable around you and will be twcie as adamant to give it up to you before the cac. This is why I can't do it, and encourage all brothas regardless of their past relations not to do it as well. Bc black bytches who crosses the white line are not right at all.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
in 10 years she never got approached by a successful black man :heh: I dont know the racial stat*tstics on atl, but when was in atl a few years ago there was more black people then white people...which means she has a higher chance of meeting a black man then a white man...which means she sifted through all the black people for the needle in the haystack

bout "black men dont approach me" arent white dudes typically intimidated by black women?...esp african women that look like that?

and you tellin me they got the the courage to approach her more often in a city thats majority black?

:FOH:

Too many daps to give around!

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
generalizes all black men in her area, then uses love and hiphop to justify her belief :blessed:

i'm glad nigerian women are just as fulla shyt as black american women

LOL they ARE ethnically Nigerians, we just had our culture stripped from us, so no suprise they would act like the typical hoodrat.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And we are too dam stupid not to leave these worthless b*tches alone! This thread here is why i can NEVER date a black b*tch who has been with a kac. NEVER. They will ALWAYS have animosity towards brothas. But simps wanna date these ghettogaggers who had white d*ck in them for an easy lay. SHe think you are beneath her. She will be twice as hard on you on everything you do even though you are her natural mate, then a man who has a history of using white supremacy against you. It will be twice as hard to be comfortable around you and will be twcie as adamant to give it up to you before the cac. This is why I can't do it, and encourage all brothas regardless of their past relations not to do it as well. Bc black bytches who crosses the white line are not right at all.

It's not that serious. :comeon:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

:wtf: it's not that serious

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Sounding like Binary with the "Oh I'd date a black guy if one would just approach me :sadcam:" routine. And right on cue she's slowly starting to reveal her disdain for black men the more the issue is pressed. :snoop: I thought you were slightly better than this. Then you're Nigerian so AA inferiority was probably indoctrinated into your head at a young age. :snoop:

Crazy though because Colonialism hasn't even been dead 75 years and you're letting these Cecil Rhodes ass CACs set up barren outposts in your p*ssy and mine you of everything you're worth. :smh: Talking about how the black men who approach you are not good enough ( :duck: ) but you'll date a guy who'd have you tumbling down the street thanks to the business end of a firehose if this was fifty years ago.

:damn:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol. 10 yrs? 3,650 days and not one black decent guy? We even have a couple of brotha's in the IT thread that seem to be making moves in life and not on that dumb stuff and they live in ATL.

She should just come out and say:mjpls::mjpls: instead of hiding behind "No decent black guys here".

I've been in ATL for a little over 3 years, and in my small network of friends, a lot of them dudes got paper, and they're majority black.

If you can't find a successful black dude in Atlanta you're either 1) whack as hell and 2) going out your way to socialize in all white venues.

Either way hilarious fukking thread :heh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Well in my case she's the only woman I ever told the L word to. Couldn't make it work because of the distance between us. So naturally there's a lot of feelings still there.

In others there are plenty of reasons. You might not be over the person, or you're still so bitter that you want them to never be happy, or maybe you feel some sorta way outta jealousy, etc.

Most people won't admit shyt like that but I'd say feeling some kind of way about it is normal. And obviously I'm not talking about any and every ex here. I'm talking about the one that left their mark one way or another.
I guess because I don't really keep up with exes, I don't feel any kind of way about them, but even if I did, I'd be happy they found happiness. I'm married to the man I love; who am I to begrudge someone else that same experience?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
most black women deep down like to be degraded by the white man.

See OP.

The black woman time and time again has proven she is unfit for a decent man,no wonder why their marriage rate is atrocious..

get at me

:deadrose:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's not that serious. :comeon:

:wtf: it's not that serious

:beli:
You brothas don't understand what the black woman is thinking when she crosses the white line. A case example is simply looking at the OP's post. SHe posts her picture up, (which shows her face) get black men to notice her, and insult black men by dating undesirable whiteboys, all the while she looks down at black men. :why:

Of all my years on the internet, whenever a black woman post her face, and godforbid she's attractive, then she almost ALWAYS go after the kac/or any non-black. And almost always brothas will flirt, lift her up, before she acknowledge her fetish for wm/non-black men. NEVER you see one going for black men. Or even say ANYTHING positive about brothas. :wtf: