MY EX GOT MARRIED

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No I wasnt...i havent been on here in a while. Just saw this thread today. :rudy:

Flusterose has quickly climbed the coli ranks :myman:

Make em mad, ma :lolbron:

Talk abt dikk size and receding hairlines next :laff:

I said you all though. :mjpls: Not just you. The Girls Club left her to drown. But that's okay, @flusterose and I have a love/hate relationship so she's kind of my girl. But you know I can't stand any perceived c00ning. This was more of an intervention than anything. I didn't want to see the young lass go down the wrong path.

As for your last sentence that doesn't affect me so she can have at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This shyt is sad as hell. Her titty balls are all oiled up and busting out in her avi. And then you realize there is some nerd screech ass white dude who prolly never had a bad white chick in his life enjoying them and you just :snoop:

:jaylol::jaylol::jaylol::jaylol::jaylol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I hate wack bytches like you. You just want the ability to reject men because you have low self esteem. The same reason you have to attention whore posting your ass and titties on here. You got no self esteem and you're nothing more than a cum dumpster. Men don't see you as anything more than a good fukk. And now that a man doesn't give to shyts about you and your jezebel ways you can't take it and cry over it. I hate wack bytches like you.

:damn: