And you know even her nerdy cac bf is confused to hell how he scored her

:smh:

menu-napoleon-dynamite-blu-raybonus11.jpg

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
why you counting my money though? worry about your own...:bryan:

unfortunately, not any with substance. and atlanta is not a well to do black city. have you seen RHOA? Those people dont have money they're all fakers smh. Let's keep in mind im not American so that might have something to do with it. Different culture... I dont know any Nigerian girls that's with an AA here in Atlanta.

Not from ATL but I've stayed her for the past 6 years and this is definitely :duck:

I know a lot of eligible brothas who are serious about their careers and relationships

I met my fiancée here

You may be caught up in the stereotype of black men in ATL, or maybe, just maybe its you

Either way, I'm calling :duck:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUU HUUUU HUUUUU HUUUUUUU

Any female who tries to :cape: is getting turned Heel on. I will wolf on any of these brawds today. #HOH return is right over the horizon, test a breh. :smughickenbottom:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
lol nah, I was gonna defend her because shes Nigerian but fck it, she wanted the attention so ima let her have it.

washhands.gif

she says shyt like this

Let's keep in mind im not American so that might have something to do with it. Different culture... I dont know any Nigerian girls that's with an AA here in Atlanta

but those white dudes share her culture :beli:

you and I have been defending Nigerians/Africans on this forum since day one, but we gotta give her the :mjpls: this time:yeshrug:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Not from ATL but I've stayed her for the past 6 years and this is definitely :duck:

I know a lot of eligible brothas who are serious about their careers and relationships

I met my fiancée here

You may be caught up in the stereotype of black men in ATL, or maybe, just maybe its you

Either way, I'm calling :duck:

damn....she really said aint no money in ATL....damn man smh

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I never thought I would ever give out so many daps in a single thread. Y'all nikkas brought the much deserved ether
:salute::salute::salute:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
She and Chris B are just different sides of the same coin. I have family in Georgia on both sides of my family, and I've visited Atlanta a few times. Yes there are some bruhs on the dl, and some straight up fags, but Atlanta has Emory, GSU, Georgia Tech, Clark, Morehouse, law schools, medical schools; Emory, has at least 8 percent black enrollment; a whole rack of fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Atlanta like Home Depot, Delta. Sun Trust Bank is based in Atlanta, CNN as well. It's not like these companies aren't recruiting from these colleges. Subtracting all of the homos from the college educated brush, a woman could find a well to do black man, if less they didn't want one. She said in one thread that she would be vexed if she had a mixed daughter, and the daughter brought home a white boy, that should've raised red flags, but it didn't stop y'all from jocking her.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
why you counting my money though? worry about your own...:bryan:

unfortunately, not any with substance. and atlanta is not a well to do black city. have you seen RHOA? Those people dont have money they're all fakers smh. Let's keep in mind im not American so that might have something to do with it. Different culture... I dont know any Nigerian girls that's with an AA here in Atlanta.

I know that for sure.

But why not head on cross the athens area there's a brother that will treat you right. *smugCena*

Ohh I forgot you don't mess with nikkas.

Bye.