MY EX GOT MARRIED

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Im confused as to what exactly happened in here:lupe:

But if its ok for black dudes to like white girl, why cant she like white guys?

Or did I miss something else?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
lets just sum up this thread

ai3kUTx.gif

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
do African really chicks be on that :mjpls: hard, there aren't too many in my neck of the woods so I can't speak from any personal experience

Nah, one of my best friends is Nigerian and his sister has made several suggestive advances towards me on a few occasions :lupe:

You gotdamn right there aint no Africans in the Cport :laff:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
she says shyt like this

but those white dudes share her culture :beli:

you and I have been defending Nigerians/Africans on this forum since day one, but we gotta give her the :mjpls: this time:yeshrug:
No one asks you to defend anyone. Where did i say white dudes share my culture. i said it was possibly a reason idk. i only date open-minded people of all races. dont come at me asking me how i deal with cheetahs roaming the streets like some dude did. such ignorance

She and Chris B are just different sides of the same coin. I have family in Georgia on both sides of my family, and I've visited Atlanta a few times. Yes there are some bruhs on the dl, and some straight up fags, but Atlanta has Emory, GSU, Georgia Tech, Clark, Morehouse, law schools, medical schools; Emory, has at least 8 percent black enrollment; a whole rack of fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Atlanta like Home Depot, Delta. Sun Trust Bank is based in Atlanta, CNN as well. It's not like these companies aren't recruiting from these colleges. Subtracting all of the homos from the college educated brush, a woman could find a well to do black man, if less they didn't want one. She said in one thread that she would be vexed if she had a mixed daughter, and the daughter brought home a white boy, that should've raised red flags, but it didn't stop y'all from jocking her.
i "talked" to a biracial guy who went to Morehouse for a short while until his GIRLFRIEND CALLED ME.
I have MANY friends that cannot find a black man in Atlanta. :lupe: Oh wait, i should be closeminded and wait for my black prince to wife me. oh ok.
Of course there are some good black men but they're either taken, gay or want to to fukk around which i was not willing to do.
This is my experience and because one or two people met and married their BLACK SO does not negate the fact that, Atlanta is simply NOT a city to find a Black man to marry. Even if you get one, them hoes are gonna be circling like some damn hawks. hell, look at Alexis that helped Kirk messe up his marriage with Rasheeda. bytches like that are ALL over this city and they will not respect your relationship.

Ever since joining the corporate world, ive met a few black dudes but unfortunately, im taken. :sadcam: If we do break up, im moving to Cali :blessed:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUU HUUUU HUUUUU HUUUUUUU

Any female who tries to :cape: is getting turned Heel on. I will wolf on any of these brawds today. #HOH return is right over the horizon, test a breh. :smughickenbottom:

:mjpls:

Just playin'... @flusterose my African sista if you're not :troll: I'm saddened. ATL is a chocolate city booming with new industry, poised to become "Black Hollywood." I just find it far fetched that you haven't found any available, good bachelors. I mean if you are attracted to white dudes do you, but don't say its because there aren't any worthy black men around.

Now this isn't directed at you individually but it reminds me of something I heard in church. If a man has integrity, and has a good heart/intentions give him a chance even if he isn't where he wants to be in life. You never know his journey and it might take him right past YOU. Too many women turn a blind eye to a potential blessing.

No fish for daps...I've been attracted to all kinds of men, but black men trump all :lawd:

Half-Black works too ain't nothin' wrong with a mixie :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator: