My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Dude didn't post a video it was one of those stories that get deleted after a day.
You said

"So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1"

A clip is a short video. We are talking about Instagram not Snapchat. You're on blackthoughts level of lying and goalpost moving now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said

"So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1"

A clip is a short video. We are talking about Instagram not Snapchat. You're on blackthoughts level of lying and goalpost moving now
:dahell:
Yeah a clip is a short video. a story, you haven't been on Instagram lately? it has that feature now.

Don't know why you're getting your Scooby-Doo on

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:dahell:
Yeah a clip is a short video. a story, you haven't been on Instagram lately? it has that feature now.

Don't know why you're getting your Scooby-Doo on
Cause you're lying. A lame who lies on the internet .

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I never let my friends borrow any more than $20. That's my limit and I let them know off top. And I personally NEVER borrow money from friends ever. Unless it's an extreme circumstance but I haven't had that happen yet.... shyt is just a bad idea. Just the thought of me having to call my potna about some money he owes me puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i logged out to see who it was. Yup, a poster I had on ignore for other super ignorant "cac" type posts. Only befitting that such ignorance extends to Tech.
He was annoying everybody in TLR with his c00ning and he eventually came here to wreak havoc. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Solution: Take it as a loss. Cut him off. 200 dollars isnt worth anymore trouble. Dont hate him because it will make yourself misersble. He will find someone else to take advantage of.